3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 15, 2010 5:15 AM by user11977230

Purchase Req & Standard PO - Price is not getting Defaulted from Price List

Dear All,

Hope you are doing good!!!

We are implementing R12.1 for one of our client. This query is pertaining to the Advance Pricing with Purchasing. Infact client wants to default the Purchase Requisition and Standard Purchase Order Price from Price List.

I have done entire setup and defined ASL for this reason. But still price is not getting defulted from Contract Purchase Ageerement.

What could be the reason. Its an standard fucntionality but still its not picking up.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me on this. Its URGENT.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks & Regards,
      Aditya
        • 1. Re: Purchase Req & Standard PO - Price is not getting Defaulted from Price List
          Let us go through the steps involved in integrating Advanced Pricing with Purchasing so that we know if we have missed anything.

1. Create Price Lists in Advanced Pricing.

2. Setup Profile Options in System Administrator responsibility:

QP: Licensed for Product - at Application: Purchasing level = Purchasing.

QP: Pricing Transaction Entity - at Application: Purchasing level = Procurement
          ( Site level - ‘Order Fulfillment’ )
          Profile option can be set at site, application, and user levels.

QP: Source System Code – at Application: Purchasing level = Oracle Purchasing
          ( Site level -- ‘Oracle Pricing’ )
          Profile can be set at site and responsibility levels.

QP: Item Validation Organization - at Application: Purchasing level = null
          ( Site level -- specified in Financial Options )
          Profile option can be set at site and responsibility levels.

3. Add item to the Price list Advanced Pricing ->Price Lists -> Price List Setup.
          Enter the item/price/dates etc.

4. Create Contract Purchase Agreement.

5. Create Approved Suppliers List. In the Source Documents, select the Type as Contract and reference the Contract Agreement Number.
          Create the Sourcing Rule and add the Rule to the Assignment Set.

6. Create the Standard Purchase Order referencing the Contract Purchase Agreement in the Reference Documents.

The Price listed should be defaulted from the Price Lists.

Cross-Check the following steps and let me know if it still fails and we can try to resolve from then on :)
          • 2. Re: Purchase Req & Standard PO - Price is not getting Defaulted from Price List
            Dear Sai,

I have done all this setups and as u suggested i also cross checked but still no luck. Please suggest me how to go about this.

Thanks
            Aditya
            • 3. Re: Purchase Req & Standard PO - Price is not getting Defaulted from Price List
              user11977230
              Hi Aditya,

I have to do setup for Contract Purchase Agreement for AMC and other services. Will u plz give me any document which tell about how to do setup for the same. I will be really grateful if u send the same.

My email id is : satyendra13kumar@gmail.com

Thanks,

Satyendra.