1 2 Previous Next 21 Replies Latest reply: Jun 2, 2010 12:16 PM by "Oracle, Sandra Whitman-Oracle" Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: Berkeley DB XML and PHP 5.3
        cscetbon
        after having modified the files you have shown, I get :

libtool: compile: g++ -I. -I/var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/include -I/var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/main -I/var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php -I/usr/include/php5 -I/usr/include/php5/main -I/usr/include/php5/TSRM -I/usr/include/php5/Zend -I/usr/include/php5/ext -I/usr/include/php5/ext/date/lib -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/include -I/var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/db-4.8.26/php_db4 -I/var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/install/include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -c /var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/php_dbxml_resolver.cpp -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/php_dbxml_resolver.o
        /var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/php_dbxml_resolver.cpp: In constructor 'PHPDBXmlResolver::PHPDBXmlResolver(zval*)':
        /var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/php_dbxml_resolver.cpp:26: error: 'ZVAL_ADDREF' was not declared in this scope
        /var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/php_dbxml_resolver.cpp: In copy constructor 'PHPDBXmlResolver::PHPDBXmlResolver(const PHPDBXmlResolver&)':
        /var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/php_dbxml_resolver.cpp:32: error: 'ZVAL_ADDREF' was not declared in this scope
        /var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/php_dbxml_resolver.cpp: In member function 'PHPDBXmlResolver& PHPDBXmlResolver::operator=(const PHPDBXmlResolver&)':
        /var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/php_dbxml_resolver.cpp:38: error: 'ZVAL_ADDREF' was not declared in this scope
        /var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/php_dbxml_resolver.cpp: At global scope:
        /var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/php_dbxml_resolver.cpp:234: error: 'second_arg_force_ref' was not declared in this scope
        /var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/php_dbxml_resolver.cpp:234: error: 'second_arg_force_ref' was not declared in this scope
        /var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/php_dbxml_resolver.cpp:235: error: 'second_arg_force_ref' was not declared in this scope
        /var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/php_dbxml_resolver.cpp:235: error: 'second_arg_force_ref' was not declared in this scope
        /var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/php_dbxml_resolver.cpp:236: error: 'third_arg_force_ref' was not declared in this scope
        /var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/php_dbxml_resolver.cpp:236: error: 'third_arg_force_ref' was not declared in this scope
        /var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/php_dbxml_resolver.cpp:237: error: 'third_arg_force_ref' was not declared in this scope
        /var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/php_dbxml_resolver.cpp:237: error: 'third_arg_force_ref' was not declared in this scope
        /var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/php_dbxml_resolver.cpp:239: error: too many initializers for 'zend_function_entry'
        /var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/php_dbxml_resolver.cpp:239: error: too many initializers for 'zend_function_entry'

any idea ?

Edited by: cscetbon on May 26, 2010 3:03 AM
        • 16. Re: Berkeley DB XML and PHP 5.3
          cscetbon
          the first error was resolved with your tip but the second one is caused by :

function_entry php_dbxml_XmlResolver_methods[] = {
          PHP_ME(XmlResolver, resolveDocument, second_arg_force_ref, 0)
          PHP_ME(XmlResolver, resolveCollection, second_arg_force_ref, 0)
          PHP_ME(XmlResolver, resolveSchema, third_arg_force_ref, 0)
          PHP_ME(XmlResolver, resolveEntity, third_arg_force_ref, 0)
          {NULL, NULL, NULL}
          };

as second_arg_force_ref is defined only for PHP <=4 it's not defined in this scope and can't be used. Any fix ?

thanks
          • 17. Re: Berkeley DB XML and PHP 5.3
            cscetbon
            If I try to hardcode the definition as :

/* Argument passing types */
            #define BYREF_NONE 0
            #define BYREF_FORCE 1
            #define BYREF_ALLOW 2
            #define BYREF_FORCE_REST 3
            unsigned char second_arg_force_ref[] = { 2, BYREF_NONE, BYREF_FORCE };
            unsigned char third_arg_force_ref[] = { 3, BYREF_NONE, BYREF_NONE, BYREF_FORCE };
            //

I get another error :

/bin/sh /var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/libtool --mode=compile g++  -I. -I/var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/include -I/var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/main -I/var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php -I/usr/include/php5 -I/usr/include/php5/main -I/usr/include/php5/TSRM -I/usr/include/php5/Zend -I/usr/include/php5/ext -I/usr/include/php5/ext/date/lib -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/include -I/var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/db-4.8.26/php_db4 -I/var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/install/include  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -g -O2   -c /var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/php_dbxml_resolver.cpp -o php_dbxml_resolver.lo
            libtool: compile: g++ -I. -I/var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/include -I/var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/main -I/var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php -I/usr/include/php5 -I/usr/include/php5/main -I/usr/include/php5/TSRM -I/usr/include/php5/Zend -I/usr/include/php5/ext -I/usr/include/php5/ext/date/lib -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/include -I/var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/db-4.8.26/php_db4 -I/var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/install/include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -c /var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/php_dbxml_resolver.cpp -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/php_dbxml_resolver.o
            /var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/php_dbxml_resolver.cpp:263: error: cannot convert 'unsigned char*' to 'const zendarg_info*' in initialization
            /var/tmp/dbxml-2.5.16/dbxml/src/php/php_dbxml_resolver.cpp:263: error: cannot convert 'unsigned char*' to 'const zendarg_info*' in initialization
            make: *** [php_dbxml_resolver.lo] Error 1
            • 18. Re: Berkeley DB XML and PHP 5.3
              I've finally commented the functions as XMLResolver seems to not be implemented. Do a lot of people use PHP with berkeley DB XML ?
              • 19. Re: Berkeley DB XML and PHP 5.3
                &quot;Oracle, Sandra Whitman-Oracle&quot;
                Hello,

Going back to your initial post, it looks like you are using BDB XML 2.5.16 is that correct? The changes for this work are tracked in the internal SR # 18085 and will be rolled into the BDB XML mainline. Do you need a patch for the compilation issues or have you resolved those?

Thanks,
                Sandra
                • 20. Re: Berkeley DB XML and PHP 5.3
                  Yes, I'm using 2.5.16 version.
                  I tried to search for the SR but you said it's internal, not accessible for customers (Oracle DB) ?
                  If not, can you paste it here ? thanks
                  I've resolved the errors, but I want to see what's the content of your patch
                  • 21. Re: Berkeley DB XML and PHP 5.3
                    &quot;Oracle, Sandra Whitman-Oracle&quot;
                    Yes, the patch is internal and we do not post such. You can email me at: sandra.whitman @ <thiscompany>.com, if you want to see the content.

Thanks,
                    Sandra
                    1 2 Previous Next