This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Best to leverage the XML capabilities of the database for manipulating and loading XML, see here
Please follow below steps to load xml file to oracle database.
1.First connect to owb (Design Center) through your repository owner user (ex : REP_OWNER).
2. Import WB_XML_LOAD procedure . and exit to repository owner.
3. connect to owb design center through your repository user (ex : REP_USER)
Create New mapping and drag one Constant Operator and create one attribute, paste / edit following code
'<target truncateFirst = "FALSE" dateFormat="yyyy.MM.dd">rep_user.emp</target>'||
4. Drag pre mapping operator and select WB_XML_LOAD procedure
5. Connect Constant Operator attribute to pre mapping operator.
6. Drag two dummy tables and connect source to target. (ex : drag t1 (table) tab two times and connect.
7. Validate and deploy the mapping.
8. grant necessary grant command to rep_owner user to rep_user user.
(Note : target truncateFirst = "FALSE" by default truncate the table. So you have to give grant privileges
To rep_user , select ,insert, delete privileges.
9. Execute the mapping , and check EMP table. (Note : before loading EMP table delete all records ).
10 . If you want more description please go through the below link
have you resolved the issue? if so, can you please share steps for granting truncate permission to table.