This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Please follow below steps to load xml file to oracle database.
1.First connect to owb (Design Center) through your repository owner user (ex : REP_OWNER).
2. Import WB_XML_LOAD procedure . and exit to repository owner.
3. connect to owb design center through your repository user (ex : REP_USER)
Create New mapping and drag one Constant Operator and create one attribute, paste / edit following code
'<target truncateFirst = "FALSE" dateFormat="yyyy.MM.dd">rep_user.emp</target>'||
4. Drag pre mapping operator and select WB_XML_LOAD procedure
5. Connect Constant Operator attribute to pre mapping operator.
6. Drag two dummy tables and connect source to target. (ex : drag t1 (table) tab two times and connect.
7. Validate and deploy the mapping.
8. grant necessary grant command to rep_owner user to rep_user user.
(Note : target truncateFirst = "FALSE" by default truncate the table. So you have to give grant privileges
To rep_user , select ,insert, delete privileges.
9. Execute the mapping , and check EMP table. (Note : before loading EMP table delete all records ).
10 . If you want more description please go through the below link