This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2010 12:58 PM by 803598 RSS

HTTP adapter and SSL error

735179 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi

I am trying to send out to a https address and I get the following error

java.io.IOException: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: SSL handshake failed: X509CertChainIncompleteErr
at oracle.security.ssl.OracleSSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
at HTTPClient.OracleSSL.getSSLSocket(OracleSSL.java:255)
at HTTPClient.OracleSSL.getSSLSocket(OracleSSL.java:263)
at HTTPClient.HTTPConnection.getSSLSocket(HTTPConnection.java:4220)
at HTTPClient.HTTPConnection.doConnect(HTTPConnection.java:4038)
at HTTPClient.HTTPConnection.sendRequest(HTTPConnection.java:3003)
at HTTPClient.HTTPConnection.handleRequest(HTTPConnection.java:2843)
at HTTPClient.HTTPConnection.setupRequest(HTTPConnection.java:2635)
at HTTPClient.HTTPConnection.Post(HTTPConnection.java:1107)
at oracle.oai.agent.adapter.transport.basic.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:260)
at oracle.oai.agent.adapter.transport.basic.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:373)
at oracle.oai.agent.adapter.technology.TechBridge.messageReceived(TechBridge.java:1088)
at oracle.oai.agent.client.SmartQueueDispatcher.run(SmartQueueDispatcher.java:489)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
Redelivering the message for the error "OTA-HTTP-SEND- 1006"

I know very little about SSL, is there something that I need to set up on the adapter or hub etc.

Thanks
  • 1. Re: HTTP adapter and SSL error
    735179 Newbie
    Hi

I think i have got round this error, but now have a new one. It now displays

oracle.oai.agent.adapter.transport.TransportException: [IPT_HttpSendError] HTTP encounters send error :401.
    at oracle.oai.agent.adapter.transport.TransportException.create(TransportException.java:90)
    at oracle.oai.agent.adapter.transport.basic.HTTPSender.createTransportResponse(HTTPSender.java:446)
    at oracle.oai.agent.adapter.transport.basic.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:271)
    at oracle.oai.agent.adapter.transport.basic.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:373)
    at oracle.oai.agent.adapter.technology.TechBridge.messageReceived(TechBridge.java:1088)
    at oracle.oai.agent.client.SmartQueueDispatcher.run(SmartQueueDispatcher.java:489)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
    Redelivering the message for the error "OTA-HTTP-SEND-401"

Although this seems to an 'unauthorised' error, i know i am passing the correct username and password. Does anyone know what http.sender.realm is/should be set at?

Thanks
  • 2. Re: HTTP adapter and SSL error
    803598 Newbie
    What are you trying to do? Are you trying to send notification through the Human Task?

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points