4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2013 4:58 AM by Sridhar Yerram RSS

Passing concurrent program parameters thru OA.jsp?akRegion

Hi, I'm trying to create a submit button thru a personalization in order to print a custom expense report (rdf).

Thru a personlization, I've been able to create a button and set the "Destination URL" to use OA.jsp?akRegionCode=FNDCPPROGRAMPAGE......

I'm almost there, but the only thing left is that I'm trying to figure out how to pass parameter the the concurrent program in the destination URL.

For example, I've created an item thru a personalization
      ID : XX_SUBMIT
      Destination URL : OA.jsp?akRegionCode=FNDCPPROGRAMPAGE&akRegionApplicationId=0&programApplName=XX&programRegion=Hide&scheduleRegion=Hide&notifyRegion=Hide&printRegion=Hide&&programName=XX_EXPENSE_REPORT&P_ACCOUNT_NO={$ReportNumber}
      Prompt : Print Report
      Target: _blank

When on my expense report page, on each line there is a button to print the report itself. Basically, I'm calling FNDCPPROGRAMPAGE and hide a couple of sub-pages and then I want to be able to pass the report number the the concurrent program 'XX_EXPENSE_REPORT'.

My problem is that if in the concurrent program definition I uncheck "Display" parameter, the report_number shows in the URL but doesn't get transferred to the report so my output is blank. The report didn't receive the report number value but I saw the value in the URL.

If I check the 'Display' parameter, after clicking on the "Print Report button", system ask me for the Report number input which I don't want to do.

I'd like to pass it automatically to the concurrent program based and not input it.

Does anybody knows how to solve or is it possible witout extending controller and other stuffs..

I'm am missing something ?

Thanks for your help.