1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 27, 2010 7:44 PM by 748309

iProcuremtn Integration with AME

Hi all,

i want to Setup a Rule where the AME genrates a Approval list for the Requisiton Created. Where i has to Find the Employee Superviosr Hierarchy and it should stop at the Employee who has the Designated Approval Limits.
      Ex:= A Superviosr B,
      B Supervisor C,
      C Supevisor D ,
      D superviosr E
      Now A does not Have Any Approval Limits(which mean he can not Approve any requsition )
      B limit is $1000
      C Limit $5000
      D Limit $10,000
      E limit Unlimited.

We are on 11.5.10.2 (and Oracle Support Mentioned that 11.5.10.2 will not Support Position Hierarchy Using AME)

Case 1==>
      Now if A created a Requsition of $2000 then it has to go all way from A to B to C (As C has Limit of $5000)
      (i.e A=>B=>C).
      Case 2==> if A created a Requsition of $10000 then it has to go all way from A to B to C to D (As D has Limit of $10000)
      (i.e A=>B=>C=> D).
      Case 3==>
      If B CREATES a REQUSITON OF $1000 OR less then it does not need any approval. he can directly approve it.

Setups I DId ==>
      To Acheive this
      CASE1 and CASE 2 ==> i have Created A rule which is a Supervisor Level (Acction => Require approvals up to the first three superiors.)

when in CASE2 work for this Rule . But when in CASE 1 the AME Should stop at Level 3(ie. A=>B=>C(as C has a Approval Limit). but it is sending it to level 3 (i.e A=>B=>C=> D) .

Please Advise me How to Achieve Case 2 and Case 3.

Please Update it Soon.

Note ==> I have the Approval Limit Setup in the Approval groups window and Assigned them Properly as per the Limit

We are on 11.5.10.2 (and Oracle Support Mentioned that 11.5.10.2 will not Support Position Hierarchy Using AME)

Thanks in Advance
      Santu