2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 16, 2009 11:20 AM by S.PDASH

Modify Requisition totals/lines programmatically?

Jason ORCL
      I am looking for a way to change the quantity of items, or add a line (amendment) to requisitions in R12.

I need to do this programmatically within a requisition inbound interface and cannot find anything to do these updates.

Are there any APIs out there that I can utilize? Has anyone done something like this? I already looked at iRep and no luck...

Thanks.
        • 1. Re: Modify Requisition totals/lines programmatically?
          Hi Jason,
          You can use PO_RESCHEDULE_INTERFACE table to update the quantity of your requisition and can insert multiple rows for the amendment as well. I have never tested this before but I believe it will work. Please try and give your feedback.

Since your query was unanswered for long time, I gathered my courage to answer..I am not sure if this solution will work for you or not. Appreciate if you can try and let me know the result.

Regards, :)
          S.P DASH
          • 2. Re: Modify Requisition totals/lines programmatically?
            S.PDASH
            Hi Jason,
            You can use PO_RESCHEDULE_INTERFACE table to update the quantity of your requisition and can insert multiple rows for the amendment as well. I have never tested this before but I believe it will work. Please try and give your feedback.

Since your query was unanswered for long time, I gathered my courage to answer..I am not sure if this solution will work for you or not. Appreciate if you can try and let me know the result.

Regards :),
            S.P DASH