- 3,675,606 Users
- 11,591 Discussions
- 18,509 Comments
Seeking Marketing Automation Specialist in San Diego
Reporting to the Sr. Marketing Automation Manager, the Automation Marketing Specialist supports our growing internal customer base using email to convert leads as well as communicate with existing members. The Specialist will manage email campaigns within Eloqua, our marketing automation platform, and use analytical skills to measure performance.
In this role, your primary mission will be to coordinate day-to-day email marketing efforts, help grow the volume of quality leads, and increase retention. You will play an integral role on the Marketing Automation team by identifying, building, maintaining and optimizing email nurture campaigns. You will be responsible for in-depth campaign performance analysis and overseeing campaigns from conception to execution. Your previous email marketing experience will be helpful as you help create new campaigns and identify optimization opportunities within existing ones. You have a passion for learning new platforms and are excited about automation marketing!
Because you have amazing interpersonal and communication skills, you’ll work seamlessly with other team members, as well as internal clients. And lastly, you’ll get to leverage your organizational and time management skills to efficiently manage processes and effectively troubleshoot with timely follow up, organization, and professionalism.
- Identify new lead nurture campaign ideas, pitch to key stakeholders, then implement, optimize and report
- Flawlessly code and produce custom emails and e-newsletters, for both on-going and ad-hoc marketing initiatives
- Deliver timely campaign reporting and meaningful insights to work partners
- Continually A/B test hypotheses such as subject lines, content, design/layout, or timing to increase customer engagement and retention
- Regularly perform in-depth analysis of entire campaign portfolio to ensure end KPIs are being met, and to identify underperforming campaigns
- Coordinate between internal clients, designers, copy writers, marketing project managers
- Maintain email best practices including browser compatibility, appearance of subject lines, use of images, etc.
- Monitor and minimize unsubscribe/bounce/complaint rates and ensure spam regulation compliance (CAN-SPAM)
- Minimum of 1-3 years email automation experience preferred.
- Marketing automation experience (Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, etc.)
- Must be proficient in HTML, as you will be both editing and occasionally building new emails
- Experience with SalesForce and CRM integration a plus
- Thrives in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment, while driving forward several projects from different project owners every day.
- Knowledge of email nurture campaigns (ideally has implemented before) and understanding of lead scoring
- Strong A/B testing skills
- Experience building and analyzing reports (opens, clicks, conversions, etc.),
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Amazing communication skills, and love for subject line writing
- Strong presentation skills – including presentation of data, results, and next steps
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter, desire to learn new programs and skills, and love for data is essential in this role