- 3,675,568 Users
- 11,568 Discussions
- 18,495 Comments
PayPal - Account Based Marketing Associate (Braintree)
For what it's worth, I've had nothing short of a great experience with the Braintree team in Chicago. They're fun, lively, creative, and most of all super sharp! Feel free to reach out to me for more detail and/or a potential intro
- Thank you
Geo H. Googins
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 286 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal is seeking an Account Based Marketing Associate to support various initiatives that are part of our Enterprise Account Based Marketing Program. We’re looking for a smart, ambitious, self-starter who is a master at executing and getting things done! Mindset • You have experience with B2B lead generation and account-based marketing. You understand what a buyer’s journey is, and the different stages of the B2B marketing funnel. • You are proactive. You’re someone who is ever ready to take on and lead projects. • You can adapt to change. You’re someone who thrives in an environment where change is the norm • You are data-driven. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty and ready to help by deep diving into reporting and campaign metrics anytime. • You are collaborative yet independent. You love working in a collaborative environment where you can take independent decisions.
- Support the Marketing Manager in implementing programmatic campaigns aligned to sales strategies across the buyer journey. You'll use various channels, including OOH, Direct Mail, Digital and Social Ads, Webinars and Events.
- Project manage our global digital program end-to-end, collaborating with our internal stakeholders and agencies.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations, Sales Operations, Product Marketing, and Sales Enablement to ensure the correct development of tools and materials supporting the messages are used in our programs.
- Ability to dive into campaign metrics and handle end to end campaign reporting
- Be the bridge between our agency partners and our internal team and lead the end-to-end project management of omni-channel campaigns.
- Help manage vendor relationships, run reports, create dashboards and assist as needed to support our overall Enterprise marketing efforts.
- 3+ years of relevant marketing work experience, e.g. in a digital marketing agency, ABM and/or Demand Generation.
- Proven track record in executing innovative and multi-touch digital, events, direct mail, and demand generation marketing programs.
- Strong project management skills showing ability to manage complex, multi-channel, integrated marketing campaigns.
- High attention to detail.
- Knowledge of DCM, DBM, Programmatic Display, Search, FB Ads, LinkedIn Ads.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Salesforce.com, Google analytics.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected].