- 3,675,606 Users
- 11,591 Discussions
- 18,509 Comments
Marketing Automation Specialist (Eloqua) - Remote (US)
My team is hiring! You can check out the posting and apply here: https://iron-horse-interactive.breezy.hr/p/09adf37edd25-marketing-automation-specialist-eloqua
Iron Horse Interactive is looking for a creative demand gen expert to join our Relationship Marketing team. The Marketing Automation Specialist will work with our in-house engineering, creative and account teams to create amazing programs for our clients. In this role, you will use Eloqua to execute results-driven, global, integrated, multi-channel campaigns and create ongoing innovation and optimization plans for our clients. You should be ambitious, data-driven, and passionate about relationship marketing.
- Create and execute ongoing marketing campaigns in Eloqua working with cross-functional teams.
- Manage contact data and segmentation for your clients in Eloqua.
- Constantly test, analyze and interpret results to determine the best optimization for campaigns.
- Stay up to date on industry best practices and platform capabilities to drive new and innovative ideas.
- Work with our analytics team and clients to define campaign success, track results, and provide regular updates to clients. Our analytics team plays a big part, but you will tell the story.
- Collaborate with the relationship marketing team on strategies for all our clients and provide QA and support.
- 2+ years’ experience working in marketing automation platforms. Eloqua admin experience and/or platform certifications are a plus.
- Experience with end-to-end campaign execution, including strategy design; building emails, landing pages, and forms; deploying campaigns with careful segmentation; and monitoring and reporting out results. Experience in executing event and webinar-centric campaigns is preferred.
- Solid understanding of relationship marketing and inbound marketing best practices as part of a larger digital marketing plan.
- Ability to work with email and landing page templates in an HTML editor to produce your campaigns without developer assistance 90% of the time.
- Intermediate experience with Excel and PowerPoint, including the ability to create clean, client-ready slide decks from company PowerPoint template. Ability to use Excel for business purposes including creating pivot tables, using basic functions like VLOOKUP, and basic ad hoc reporting.
- Comfort presenting marketing plans, best practices, and results to clients and working closely with clients to meet their business needs.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, iterative, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously; strong documentation and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, English or equivalent.
- Ability to travel on occasion.