- 3,675,605 Users
- 11,591 Discussions
- 18,508 Comments
NOW HIRING: Eloqua Marketing Technology Specialist (Execution) - North America
As a key member of the Marketing Automation team, you will play a hands-on, critical role in executing within the marketing automation platform Eloqua. You will also be working with our intake portal system, our ticketing systems and complimentary marketing technology tools such as On24 webinar platform, Splash event platform and various other tools.
We are looking for a person who is adaptable and thrives in a fast pace environment, you must have the ability to manage a variety of different tasks and responsibilities. This is an ideal position for a self-motivated individual who has a strong understanding of the Eloqua tool as well as the ability to learn the other marketing technology tools. The ideal candidate is patient, has great communication skills and is process oriented.
- Create emails, campaigns, forms and landing pages in the Eloqua automation system using the requirements of the marketers and the templates available.
- Configure the webinar requests in the On24 webinar platform with the available templates and instructions.
- Configure the event requests in the Splash event platform with the available templates and instructions.
- Work on special projects related to Eloqua or other marketing technology tools
- Provide regular communications in the ticketing system regarding status of tickets or information required.
- Assist in the distribution of internal communication vehicles, including updating and maintaining collaboration SharePoint sites and the MOP.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Process Oriented
- Effective decision maker who analyzes information, prioritizes tasks, and provides sound recommendations.
- Excellent time management and ability to self-manage
- Familiarity with marketing concepts and lead flow
- Comfortable with learning new tools and willingness to develop new skill
- Writes effectively using various styles to address different needs and audiences.
- Enthusiastic team player with the ability to develop and maintain strong rapport with key stakeholders.
Travel requirements for the position <10-25%>
If you are interested, please email your resume to [email protected] and I will provide further instructions.
Thanks, Looking forward to hearing from you.