- 3,676,122 Users
- 9,603 Discussions
- 13,910 Comments
COUNTRY Financial - Marketing Automation Systems Analyst - Bloomington, IL
At COUNTRY Financial, our Marketing Automation Systems Analyst will play a vital role in developing marketing automation strategies that will drive new customer acquisition and nurturing initiatives. The person in this position will be charged with actively assessing campaign performance, understanding success levers, and regularly communicating insights. The ideal candidate is data driven and holds technical experience actively managing the integrated operations of our Marketing Automation System (MAS) and CRM. Understanding how to configure these technologies to work in harmony to support Sales & Marketing business processes, as well as campaign workflows, is critically important to be successful in this position.
- Own the strategy to build an overall marketing automation foundation, including campaign process flows, nurture paths, lead scoring, lead stages and best practices for the team to adopt.
- Champion data governance best practices for the Marketing Automation System (MAS); collaborate with the Sales Automation Manager(s) to foster strategic CRM integrations that best support Sales & Marketing operating and reporting requirements.
- Partner closely with product marketing and marketing demand gen teams to identify and prioritize specific campaign objectives, targets, content and workflow by market segment.
- Direct the architecture of the lead capture and management processes that need to exist between the MAS and CRM to ensure they are working seamlessly. Also, make enhancements to processing as required by business change or issue resolution.
- Drive inbound lead acquisition and ensure they are being recorded and tracked properly. In conjunction, work closely with our sales teams to ensure they can effectively follow up on opportunities driven through integrated marketing campaigns.
- Utilizes expertise of product marketing to identify and communicate the most relevant and applicable metrics for measuring campaign effectiveness, prospect engagement, funnel advancement, conversion rate and ROI to identify successes and enhancement opportunities.
- Owns the policies surrounding proper campaign building and setup in the MAS to ensure all necessary data points are captured and campaign launch activities operate seamlessly.
- Architect and steer implementation of MAS & CRM solutions that allow for scalable, repeatable and comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking related to campaign activities.
- Direct the efforts of the Marketing Analyst to analyze and report key performance metrics and provide insights to marketing team and executives.
- Create documentation outlining developed solutions as a reference for other platform team members and/or how-to guides for campaign configuration teams.
- Education equivalent to graduation from college (or the equivalent in related work experience). College degree in business, marketing, operations management, information systems, or other related discipline (or the equivalent) is preferred.
- Three or more years of experience working with marketing automation tools.
- Displays a thorough understanding of relational databases and marketing systems, including marketing automation.
- Displays a thorough understanding of CRM software.
- Demonstrates proficiency in using advanced query techniques and tools such as SQL and SAP Business Objects.
- General knowledge of the insurance industry and marketing concepts.
- Sound understanding of marketing systems and applications.
- Demonstrates the ability to synthesize large sets of data across disparate systems to generate insights.
- Possesses strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to create and maintain administration data inputs and outputs of automation tools.
- Proven success to develop and improve standards and processes using Six Sigma methodology.
- Excellent collaboration skills with internal team members, ITS staff, and other areas of the organization.
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of proficiency with personal computers and their associated applications, including Microsoft Excel and Access, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent critical thinking, prioritization, organizational, and project planning skills.
- Ability to think creatively and logically and use sound judgment.
- Demonstrates the skills to lead small to medium sized cross functional teams.
- Occasional travel (some of which may be overnight) may be required.
- Work beyond normal hours may be required based on priorities and business needs.
Please complete our application here: http://bit.ly/1VXjGmq