- 3,675,610 Users
- 11,594 Discussions
- 18,514 Comments
Marketing Automation Specialist, Nasdaq
We are looking for a go-getter with Marketing automation experience to join our team!
The Marketing Automation Specialist will be a member of the market data and index marketing team. This role will execute campaigns via Eloqua and manage the resulting analytics via Salesforce. This includes collaborating with senior marketers on content and design; testing, analyzing and deploying digital campaigns; and providing marketers with recommendations to refine campaign strategy based on initial benchmarks, results and findings. Separately, the specialist will support senior marketers with content marketing and sales enablement, pitch decks, collateral, video broadcast, partner marketing.
- Business professional with at least 5 years of experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or English
- 3+ years’ experience implementing lead generation programs in Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, or other marketing automation systems (Eloqua experience preferred)
- Experience assessing campaign effectiveness via custom reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities with a strong track record of setting and delivering against measurable marketing metrics
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage the distribution of all market data / index communications to prospects and clients, using Eloqua
- Manage testing, execution and reporting on Eloqua-based campaigns for lead management, lead scoring and lead routing
- Iterate and optimize campaigns to drive the best possible results
- Implement trigger-based nurturing programs in collaboration with marketing team that target all stages of prospect development, from new prospects to engagement to closed opportunities
- Collaborate with sales operations on enhancing and troubleshooting issues with the lead management process and integration with marketing automation platforms
- Ensure required data is captured at all customer touch points.
- Manage backlog of user requests, determine prioritization, and maintain SLA compliance on campaign effectiveness
- Analyze and interpret key metrics/reports, recommending corrective action and ensuring continuous improvement and effectiveness.
- Perform special assignments as directed by the Director, Vice President, or Executive Management.
Candidate should be a motivated self-starter and team player.
Works in an office environment. We offer a competitive salary, bonus, benefits and an opportunity to receive stock options/equity. This is a regular full time position located at the Nasdaq New York or Rockville, MD, offices, reporting to the Head of Marketing for Nasdaq Information Services. Desired start date is as soon as possible. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application as soon as possible.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].