Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Eloqua Accreditation Announcement: New Role-Specific Badges Now Available!

Nora O'Leary-Roseberry-OracleNora O'Leary-Roseberry-Oracle Posts: 154 Employee
edited March 11 in Social Groups

The Eloqua Master is an industry-recognized achievement that allows end-users to demonstrate foundational experience with the tool. This accreditation has often been used to ensure that new users have the appropriate experience before gaining access and to enable veteran users to keep up-to-date with advancements to the application.

We are excited to announce a new enhancement to this program, with the release of three second-tier role-based accreditations!

Eloqua Accreditations.png

These accreditations include training meant to support the primary job responsibilities tied to these prominent marketing roles and include the opportunity to earn a meaningful badge to signify expertise in these specialized roles.

To earn these achievements, all you need is access to the CX Marketing learning subscription. Activate access now to earn these powerful accreditations and take advantage of everything the subscription has to offer!

Tagged:

Comments

• Jenn ClaussJenn Clauss Posts: 9 Red Ribbon

I am so excited about this evolution of the Luminary program. I took Luminary courses here and there over the past two years, but I never had time to complete the certification as a full-time working mom with a young child. The new role-specific badges are so much more attainable and flexible. I love that we can take only the courses that are relevant to some specific role types and still earn a certification OR take them all. Looking forward to earning at least one of these this year!

• I am so excited about this evolution of the Luminary program. I took Luminary courses here and there over the past two years, but I never had time to complete the certification as a full-time working mom with a young child. The new role-specific badges are so much more attainable and flexible. I love that we can take only the courses that are relevant to some specific role types and still earn a certification OR take them all. Looking forward to earning at least one of these this year!

As a full-time working mom with young kids that makes me smile ear to ear! We based the roles on customer focus groups and aligned them with the product development personas, so I truly hope these learning paths are not only more achievable, but also more meaningful. Reach out with any questions! Wishing you safety and sanity during this current time in the world!