• 13,066 Comments

Discussions

GREEN / Potential Login Issues / Some Customers Affected -- Resolved

Ken Carneiro-Oracle
Ken Carneiro-Oracle Posts: 175 Silver Trophy
edited Sep 10, 2012 10:18AM in Eloqua System Status

**UPDATE**

10:15 a.m. EDT

As a result of some additional security measures built into the Eloqua platform as part of the 2012 R3 release, clients may have experienced difficulties logging into the platform from Sunday, midday EDT, until approximately Monday, 8 AM EDT.  In particular, this was affecting clients in Asia Pacific, Europe and any users accessing the platform via a Satellite Provider or an anonymous network proxy where the country of origin could not be determined.

Tagged:

Comments

• Cheli
    Cheli Posts: 56 Gold Badge

Hi Ken, it also appears that around this time, our website was also experiencing slowdowns as well, relating to Eloqua (as we have scripts to make calls to Eloqua to track web activity)--so it wasn't just login issues. 

We seem to be back to normal now, though.

Just FYI.

• Ken Carneiro-Oracle
    Ken Carneiro-Oracle Posts: 175 Silver Trophy

Hi Ken, it also appears that around this time, our website was also experiencing slowdowns as well, relating to Eloqua (as we have scripts to make calls to Eloqua to track web activity)--so it wasn't just login issues. 

We seem to be back to normal now, though.

Just FYI.

Hi Cheli,

Hope you're well. I'm sorry, I didn't see your response until just now. Would you like me to give you a call tomorrow to discuss? I'd like to know when the slowdown occurred, and any other information you may have gathered at the time. I'm not sure how this issue could have affected your website, but I'd be interested in pursuing the matter to avoid any future problems.

Thanks,

Ken