- 3,675,605 Users
- 11,591 Discussions
- 18,508 Comments
Urgent Maintenance Advisory - Saturday, April 4th, 2020 / POD 3 & 4 / SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED
Urgent Maintenance Advisory: Saturday, April 4th, 2020
In order to maintain the highest level of availability and performance of the Eloqua infrastructure, we are planning network maintenance on Saturday, April 4th at 1 am to 4 am UTC.
We recommend to plan accordingly by saving your work and logging out of the application prior to the maintenance start.
The maintenance window is currently scheduled to last no more than 3 hours and during that time, the following Eloqua services will be affected and are expected to be unavailable for approximately 10 minutes:
- The Eloqua application UI will be inaccessible to users
- Emails will not be delivered
- Apps including Integration Apps and the Eloqua Sales Tools will not be working
- Contacts will not be flowing through apps but their flow will resume once the Apps go back online
- Eloqua hosted Landing Pages will be unavailable
- Form data will be captured offline during this period
Please refer back to this page for further information as it will be update once the maintenance is completed.