- 3,675,605 Users
- 11,591 Discussions
- 18,508 Comments
Upcoming CrowdTwist Scheduled Maintenance: 02/26
Originally shared February 14, 2020
CrowdTwist Scheduled Database Maintenance for US & EU Data Centers
We will be performing a systems upgrade and scheduled maintenance on our Data Centers during the following times:
- Europe: Tuesday, February 25th 9pm-1am EST (Feb 26th 2-6am UTC)
- North America: Wednesday, February 26th 2-6am EST (Feb 26th 7-11am UTC)
During this time, the following will be affected:
- Customers will not be able to register or log in to the loyalty program
- You will not be able to log in to the Control Center
- CrowdTwist APIs will be down
- CrowdTwist batch processes will be unavailable and resumed after the maintenance
What will my customers see if they try to log in to the program?
Widgets will appear blank rather than render the usual widget content. If preferred, you can make your own site maintenance page informing customers that the program will become available again soon. Fan Center & CrowdTwist Hosted programs will display a maintenance message informing customers of the scheduled maintenance.
Will member activity still be processed?
What about APIs and Widgets?
API calls will return a 503 HTTP status code and the maintenance page markup. You should turn off the APIs during the maintenance window if you haven’t built a fault tolerant system.