Discussions

Search Landing Pages by name and URL

CTM Andi
CTM Andi Posts: 16 Blue Ribbon
edited Apr 27, 2020 4:02PM in Dream It

It would be ideal if we could search for landing pages in Eloqua by their vanity URL as well as the landing page name itself. A similar feature is in place for forms, where we can search by the form name and the HTML name, so I feel this is certainly possible. It would make our lives so much easier when we have to edit a landing page and all we know is the URL.

Many thanks,

Andi

Post edited by Unknown User on
43 votes

Delivered · Last Updated

Comments

• MD Mudassir PZ
    MD Mudassir PZ Posts: 2 Red Ribbon

Absolutely. Although, there's a way to search Landing Pages by their vanity URL through REST API - a feature integrated with the Eloqua interface would be really handy.

• Ken Lague
    Ken Lague Posts: 55 Blue Ribbon

Good grief, I am trying to locate a LP with a vanity URL and it's virtually impossible. Time to fire up the REST API again ! This really does need to be prioritized. Thanks for suggesting.

• This is something we will tackle with the general launch of our new landing page editor (coming in controlled availability in 18C).

• This is something we will tackle with the general launch of our new landing page editor (coming in controlled availability in 18C).

Is this still true?

• Is this still true?

We have it part of the new landing page editor project but it hasn't been implemented yet. I was hopeful to get it into the last release but we invested more in the landing page functionality (like carousels and video backgrounds) first.

• We have it part of the new landing page editor project but it hasn't been implemented yet. I was hopeful to get it into the last release but we invested more in the landing page functionality (like carousels and video backgrounds) first.

Bummer! Next round...

• Astrid80335
    Astrid80335 Posts: 19 Red Ribbon

We have it part of the new landing page editor project but it hasn't been implemented yet. I was hopeful to get it into the last release but we invested more in the landing page functionality (like carousels and video backgrounds) first.

Are there updates on the progress?
    Also after 19B it is not yet available.

• We are currently planning for this functionality and hope to include it in either the 19D or 20A release (Safe Harbor). I will provide further updates here as they are available.

• The ability to search landing pages by URL in addition to the landing page title will be available with the 19D release. Search results will be identified by URL where applicable. Please refer to the Oracle Eloqua Release Center on Topliners for further information. @CTM Andi, please mark this idea as delivered.

Scott Lang

Oracle Eloqua Product Management

• Astrid80335

Hello Scott,
    thank you for the update - the search for the landing page URL is now working.

But the search for the Form-HTML Name is gone now - that is urgently needed to follow up form processing post to server step settings.

I will open a new Dream it for an old feature which was working already.

Best,
    Astrid

• Hi Astrid,

Can you please provide clarity on your above comment? I feel there is some confusion, as you are able to search forms by HTML and the form results that are returned on the overview page are identified. There is also a new HTML column in the other screens (All Files, Created by Me, etc.) to display the results.

Thanks,

Scott

• Astrid80335

Hi Astrid,

Can you please provide clarity on your above comment? I feel there is some confusion, as you are able to search forms by HTML and the form results that are returned on the overview page are identified. There is also a new HTML column in the other screens (All Files, Created by Me, etc.) to display the results.

Thanks,

Scott

Hi Scott,
    thank you the problem with the Form-HTML Search is solved and working again.
    Best,
    Astrid