Forum Stats

• 3,678,925 Users
  • 7,050 Discussions
  • 11,990 Comments

Discussions

Responsys Email Overlay Reports (click to download / export a PDF of current version)

Nicole Hartman-Oracle
Nicole Hartman-Oracle Customer Experience Program ManagerPosts: 74 Employee
edited Jun 30, 2020 11:14AM in Dream It

I have had several customers request an easier way to download or share Overlay reports without having to require login to the app.

Use Case/Flow:

From Manage Email Campaigns List  > Select a campaign, right triangle click "Overlay report" > report loads and shows total # clicks on each linked/tracked area.

Customers I work with have been using screenshot tools to exports and share these visual overlay reports with their creative teams or with stakeholders for quarterly business reviews to see which templates and CTAs are top-performing. Seeing the behavior in each area of the creative is very helpful to their decision making process. Unfortunately the time it takes to individually load each overlay report, and screenshot it (often the email window isn't optimized to allow the full creative in one view, so to export an overlay report typically requires a scrolling capture using an advanced tool like Snagit by Techsmith).

Idea:

On the Overlay report itself- introduce a "print to PDF" or "save as jpg" button that allows the Overlay report/version they are currently viewing to be downloaded easily to their desktop. This would avoid the need to use separate screen-cropping and screen-capture software to export this data. The customer would still have to navigate to the overlay report, but exporting would be much easier and intuitive.

Current customers that have requested: Steve Madden Brands, John Hardy, Aeropost International Services, American Collegiate Marketing, Brother International Corp,... plus many others I'm sure.

Post edited by Unknown User on
18 votes

For future consideration · Last Updated

Comments