Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Expose CDO System Fields On Program Canvas

James Solo
James Solo Posts: 17 Bronze Badge
edited January 2017 in Dream It

Would like to have the ability to leverage the 3 CDO system generated fields (i.e., DataCard Created At, DataCard Updated At, and DataCard External Id) in the Compare Custom Object Fields decision step on a CDO Program Canvas.  In addition, if the Contact Washing Machine App is ever updated to process CDO records, those same 3 system fields would be available in the CWM to evaluate within the rule conditions.

My current use case is to delete the 1M+ CDO records that have a DataCard Created At Date prior to January, 1st 2017 without having to use the BULK 2.0 API.

32 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• "In addition, if the Contact Washing Machine App is ever updated to process CDO records"  -->  I voted for this idea because of this line. Would be great to have the CWM available for updating CDO records. It might be better to have a new idea created for this part.

• THis can be really helpful in deleting older records from one to many CDO. Currently there is no way to selectively delete the cdo records pro-grammatically. In addition we would like to see these fields within the segment filter criteria.

• 4Thought Marketing
    4Thought Marketing Posts: 57 Silver Trophy

THis can be really helpful in deleting older records from one to many CDO. Currently there is no way to selectively delete the cdo records pro-grammatically. In addition we would like to see these fields within the segment filter criteria.

Hi Kartik,

Although filtering on Custom Objects (CO) data to mass delete COs is not available as as a built-in funcionality, the 'CO Deleter with Archive' app would be an ideal solution. It lets you filter on CO info, mass delete, and it creates a CSV file to keep as a backup.

Cheers,

Mauricio