- 3,676,487 Users
- 9,719 Discussions
- 14,108 Comments
An Eloqua Mobile App
I've been an Eloqua user for 10+ years, I've seen a lot of change, but one area that is seriously lacking is a mobile app. I use MailChimp with a NFP I volunteer with and for about AU$60 a month i use their mobile app, a free inclusion with a MailChimp subscription.
It's great. The current Eloqua "Campaign Manager" app is largely useless. I think it's only function is to deactivate a campaign. It's shows "recent" campaigns and a start and end date. "Recent" includes Active and Draft campaigns. I can search for all campaigns. I can also activate a completed campaign, not sure why considering Eloqua won't send the same email to the same person twice! Not an overwhelming list of features.
The MailChimp app lets me:
- activate a campaign (not build one, just activate one)
- reporting, all the usual stats plus look at who has opened, clicked etc.
- share the report via email, the report is embedded into the email and can be sent to anyone
- review lists, probably not as critical for Eloqua. The MailChimp list function drives me nuts.
- The dasboard gives a good overview of database size and average campaign performance
- and more.
When can we expect a real Eloqua campaign app?