Discussions

Create the possibility to schedule programs in ELQ

Sheila HansenSheila Hansen Posts: 4
edited September 16 in Dream It

When activating campaigns, there is the option to schedule them to activate at a specific date or time. I would like to have the possibility to schedule a program's start time as well, because the frequency of segment evaluation (daily/weekly/monthly) is also time sensitive. So if I activate the program on 1st October 2020 at 14:00hrs, the next evaluation - if I select 1 Day - will be on the 2nd of October 2020 at 14:00.

However, there have been several occasions where it is very necessary for the program to re-evaluate in the middle of the night on a daily or weekly basis, for example, at exactly 00:00hrs, or even at 02:00hrs. In order to achieve this right now, I have to literally stay up till 02:00hrs to activate it then. And if I, for some reason, need to make changes to the program steps, I will have to pause/deactivate it, and then stay up again till 02:00hrs to resume/activate it.

This can't be how we should do it, if the re-evaluation is time sensitive, that we have to wait for specifically that time to activate it? I, therefore, really hope that adding a scheduling feature in Programs will be seriously considered.

3 votes

Active · Last Updated