Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Oracle Eloqua: Moving Contacts in an Active Campaign

Reenu VasnaniReenu Vasnani Posts: 70
edited January 14 in Social Groups

We all experience Activation Anxiety at times. Pushing communications out to our target audiences can be nerve-wracking. Once you overcome the initial anxiety you revisit your Active Campaign Canvas and notice that some Campaign Members are not progressing through the workflow. They appear to be "stuck." Find out some of the reasons why and what to do about it.

pastedImage_2.png

This 5-minute OnDemand Course examines different ways to increase your efficiency when you need to move Contacts quickly through a Campaign, even if the Campaign is Active.

Launch-Course03.png

Learn More from Oracle University

This Course is included with the Oracle CX Marketing Learning Subscriptions from Oracle University. Subscribers can view this Course anytime within their subscription. If you're not yet a subscriber, take a few moments to learn more about available Oracle CX Marketing Learning Subscriptions and other Oracle University training options. If you have questions, talk to your account manager, email the education team, or submit a service request.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Love this! I move contacts every month in my newsletter campaign, but it's always a challenge to explain how / why. This is a great overview.

• The first time @Jenna Loos showed me I could even DO that (move contacts) it blew my Eloqua circuits! And was awesome. Thanks for the quickcast as I've been telling other people but get some blank looks; now I have a place to direct them : )