Frequently Asked Questions: Oracle University - CX Marketing Education
Have questions about the Oracle University CX Marketing training programs or the CX Marketing Learning Subscription? We have answers! If you don't see your question below, please refer to the Oracle University Support Help page for subscriptions or email [email protected] for other training products.
Have you already activated your Learning Subscription? Launch Subscription Now
Or, continue reading below to learn more.
- I'd like to learn Oracle CX Marketing skills. How do I get started?
- What training is available with a Learning Subscription? How can I preview this offering?
- Where can I find a list of courses?
- What other CX Marketing training options are available? For partners? Groups? Technical implementers?
- How can I practice the skills I learn in my courses? Is lab time available?
- How do I request technical support or find answers to questions about my training?
- How can I sign up to receive cloud news and updates from Oracle University?
- Where can I find free training examples?
- Where can I see a list of the latest classes?
- How can I share my class idea?
FOR USERS WITH LVC + DIGITAL ACCESS: Oracle University Classes & Schedule
- I have a subscription with LVC + Digital access. Where can I find the Live Virtual Course schedule? How do I enroll?
- It's easy to enroll right from your Cloud Learning Subscription if you have this access. Just click on a course name and select 'Attend a Live Event' to follow simple steps to enroll. The process is also described in this brief video: Cloud Learning Subscription: Attend a Live Event
- How do I join a Live Virtual Course (LVC)? (Instructor-Led Training)
- How do I access course materials (student guides, lab materials, exam prep)?
- Available materials can be accessed from the left navigation menu of the course page under Resources, within your Cloud Learning Subscription.
- Can I get instructor advice on course topics 'outside the classroom?'
- Yes. Within your Cloud Learning Subscription courses, an option to 'Ask the Instructor' will appear in the left navigation menu. Click and submit your question for assistance from the instructor.
- In what time zones are classes scheduled?
- I took an LVC course, but the completion is not reflected in my Cloud Learning Subscription progress. When will my progress be updated?
- After completing an LVC course, you will receive an email confirmation of your attendance and completion, along with a course survey (described above). In the Cloud Learning Subscription, the LVC completion will be visible in your Progress page about one week after the course is taken.
- How do I cancel my enrollment in an LVC course?
- How can I sign up for OnDemand lab time?
- What CX Marketing accreditations are available from Oracle University?
- How do I access and take an accreditation exam?
- Exam access is provided directly within your CX Marketing Learning Subscription, at the end of the course list in the related learning path. Learning paths with accreditation or exam opportunities will be marked with 'Assessment.' Launch and take the exam at your convenience. Results and next steps will be provided upon completion.
- What Topliners badges can I earn?
- How do I get a badge on my Topliners profile after I pass an exam?
- How can I add my earned badges to my LinkedIn profile or email signature?
- Are Oracle Certifications available with my subscription?
- Certain product subscriptions include access to one attempt at a related Oracle Certification exam. The CX Marketing Learning Subscription includes 4 potential certifications:
Other Training Options