Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Frequently Asked Questions: Oracle University - CX Marketing Education

Toni Tzenova-OracleToni Tzenova-Oracle Posts: 91 Employee
edited April 13 in Social Groups

Have questions about the Oracle University CX Marketing training programs or the CX Marketing Learning Subscription? We have answers! If you don't see your question below, please refer to the Oracle University Support Help page for subscriptions or email [email protected] for other training products.

Have you already activated your Learning Subscription? Launch Subscription Now

customer1.JPG

Or, continue reading below to learn more.

General Questions

FOR USERS WITH LVC + DIGITAL ACCESS: Oracle University Classes & Schedule

Accreditation Titles

Oracle Certification

Other Training Options

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Hi @Kristin Farwell-Oracle, I tried to access the above pricing and packaging link but it takes me to the Oracle Marketing Cloud page. Can you please share the exact link that I can use to get access to the Eloqua University?

Thanks,

Sujana

• edited September 2015

Hi @Kristin Farwell-Oracle, I tried to access the above pricing and packaging link but it takes me to the Oracle Marketing Cloud page. Can you please share the exact link that I can use to get access to the Eloqua University?

Thanks,

Sujana

Hi! You can always get a current price list from our Sales team by emailing them here.

Hope this helps,

Clementina

• Hi! You can always get a current price list from our Sales team by emailing them here.

Hope this helps,

Clementina

Hi @Clementina Altamirano-Oracle, I tried to send an email to the group id that you provided, but I received the undelivered notification.

Thanks,

Sujana

• @Steve Shauck-Oracle, do you think you can help Sujana with a price list? Thanks so much, Clementina

• When trying to take a course I keep getting this error, can you please let me know why or what I need to download?

pastedImage_0.png

• edited September 2015

When trying to take a course I keep getting this error, can you please let me know why or what I need to download?

pastedImage_0.png

Hello! Can you please email the Help Desk at [email protected] with your issue? They will be able to troubleshoot with you.

Hope this helps.

• Mike de WildtMike de Wildt Posts: 78 Silver Badge

I am trying to enroll to targeting / segmentation (RPM) but all classes seem to be full at this moment. Is there any chance that perhaps people drop out but do not inform University?

• Hello,

I have looked all over the place to find the information on how to "Re-certify". I have obtained my master title in 2015 but need to re-certify for 2016-2017. Do I need to take all the courses again?

Thank you,

• Gretchen Bulan-OracleGretchen Bulan-Oracle Posts: 196 Employee

Hello,

I have looked all over the place to find the information on how to "Re-certify". I have obtained my master title in 2015 but need to re-certify for 2016-2017. Do I need to take all the courses again?

Thank you,

Hi Shari,

For the B2B Master title, you can simply take the 2016 exam in your learning portal; you don't need to repeat any B2B Master required courses to renew. More information on renewing B2B titles can be found in the FAQ above in this post:

If you send a note to the Help Desk, [email protected], after achieving 80%+ on the exam, we can expedite your certificate.

Best Regards,

Gretchen

• lkmeyerslkmeyers Posts: 24 Blue Ribbon

Hello and Happy 2018!  Do we have to take the same classes again for 2018 for B2B Cert?  It appears many if not all the classes are the same. It is rather difficult to carve out whole days for training already completed.  Is there a list of "NEW" for 2018 Classes and "CREDIT" for those we have taken over the last several years?  Looking for a simple check off list of what I have vs. what I need.  It appears that the portal does not acknowledge previously taken classes, finding the portal rather difficult to navigate.  Thank you in advance.  Lisa

Hello and Happy 2018!  Do we have to take the same classes again for 2018 for B2B Cert?  It appears many if not all the classes are the same. It is rather difficult to carve out whole days for training already completed.  Is there a list of "NEW" for 2018 Classes and "CREDIT" for those we have taken over the last several years?  Looking for a simple check off list of what I have vs. what I need.  It appears that the portal does not acknowledge previously taken classes, finding the portal rather difficult to navigate.  Thank you in advance.  Lisa

Hi @lkmeyers,

Happy new year to you too -- and happy to help and point you to the information you need

If you're working toward an accreditation, you do not have to retake any courses completed within the last 12 months, see here:

For renewals, if you had the B2B Master title in 2017, you just need to pass the 2018 exam in this calendar year to renew (Master exams should be available in the portal around the end of January.) If you're referring to advanced/Luminary courses, there is a handy transition table in the 2018 requirements post that shows how 2017 courses are counted for 2018:    Note that many training accounts are still being updated in the portal, but the course credit as explained in that post will apply to any courses you've taken. Please reach out with any additional questions after reviewing these resources.

Have a great day,

Gretchen

• Derrick VDerrick V Posts: 5
    edited January 2018

Hi @lkmeyers,

Happy new year to you too -- and happy to help and point you to the information you need

If you're working toward an accreditation, you do not have to retake any courses completed within the last 12 months, see here:

For renewals, if you had the B2B Master title in 2017, you just need to pass the 2018 exam in this calendar year to renew (Master exams should be available in the portal around the end of January.) If you're referring to advanced/Luminary courses, there is a handy transition table in the 2018 requirements post that shows how 2017 courses are counted for 2018:    Note that many training accounts are still being updated in the portal, but the course credit as explained in that post will apply to any courses you've taken. Please reach out with any additional questions after reviewing these resources.

Have a great day,

Gretchen

Hi @Gretchen Bulan-Oracle,

Just for clarification re: the recent '2018 Master Exams are now available' email I just received today 1/29 (quoted at the bottom).

If I passed my B2B Master Exam towards the end of 2017, but the company's education pass has expired, am I still invited to take just the Master exam for 2018 to renew my B2B 2017 Master title for a B2B 2018 Master?

Thanks,

Derrick

"Eligible students who have completed course requirements are invited to take the Master exam for 2018 to achieve accreditation or to renew a Master title!"

Hi @Gretchen Bulan-Oracle,

Just for clarification re: the recent '2018 Master Exams are now available' email I just received today 1/29 (quoted at the bottom).

If I passed my B2B Master Exam towards the end of 2017, but the company's education pass has expired, am I still invited to take just the Master exam for 2018 to renew my B2B 2017 Master title for a B2B 2018 Master?

Thanks,

Derrick

"Eligible students who have completed course requirements are invited to take the Master exam for 2018 to achieve accreditation or to renew a Master title!"

Hi Derrick,

Thanks for getting in touch. Without an active education pass, you would not be eligible to access the learning portal or exam. If you were to get access again during this calendar year, you could renew your title by taking the exam, without re-taking courses.

Have a great day,

Gretchen

• Hi @Gretchen Bulan-Oracle

I completed the Eloqua Masters exam on the 28th November and still have yet to recieve the certificate which I need to supply to my employer asap.

Are you able to assist at all?

Kind regards,

Kayleigh

Hi @Gretchen Bulan-Oracle

I completed the Eloqua Masters exam on the 28th November and still have yet to recieve the certificate which I need to supply to my employer asap.

Are you able to assist at all?

Kind regards,

Kayleigh

Hello,

Your certificate was issued via email today. Congratulations!

Regards,

Gretchen

• Hello,

Your certificate was issued via email today. Congratulations!

Regards,

Gretchen

Thank you @Gretchen Bulan-Oracle

Unfortunately I still havent recieved it or my Topliners Badge could you check the email address and resend?

Kind regards,

Kayleigh

Thank you @Gretchen Bulan-Oracle

Unfortunately I still havent recieved it or my Topliners Badge could you check the email address and resend?

Kind regards,

Kayleigh

Hi Kayleigh,

I will send a note separately to the email address we have on file to make sure I have the correct one.

I've resent the certificate also to that address today. Please let me know if you get both messages!

Thanks!

Gretchen

• Hi

I haven't received my Topliners badge, I completed the masters since July.

Any suggestions?

• Hi, I submitted for hands-on exam form on August 8, 2019, it says it will take 10 business days for a response back. I have not heard anything yet, I'd love to get my Luminary Certificate soon but I can't proceed without having passed this first. Please let me know if my form submission is still in process or will I need to re-submit one?

• User_ZGR7OUser_ZGR7O Posts: 6 Employee

Hello,

I am attempting to find Eloqua's "Product Key" (a number in the format: xxx-xxxx-xxxx) to get certified. How can I find this number?

Regards and thanks in advance.