Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Modern Marketing: Revenue Performance Management (RPM)

Toni Tzenova-OracleToni Tzenova-Oracle Posts: 91 Employee
edited April 21 in Social Groups

Revenue Performance Management (RPM), is a business strategy to help create and sustain growth. This is good news for every level of the business. Once you are aware of how individuals move from interest to consideration to purchase, you can start to predict how others will move down that same path. If you know your buyer well, you can predict their next move.

So how can you harness the power of RPM? How is revenue impacted by the choices you make around data management, campaign planning, and lead scoring? How can you measure your progress? Where should you start? These are big ideas, and Oracle University’s best practice series on RPM breaks the concepts into bite-sized pieces to help you develop and grow, both as an individual contributor and as a business.

RPM.png

The Modern Marketing: Revenue Performance Management (RPM) series is offered as an OnDemand Course, covering:

• Targeting
  • Nurturing & Campaign Strategy
  • Lead Quality
  • Lead Scoring & Revenue Performance Indicators

Launch-Course03.png

Learn More from Oracle University

This Course is included with the Oracle CX Marketing Learning Subscriptions from Oracle University. Subscribers can view this Course anytime within their subscription. If you're not yet a subscriber, take a few moments to learn more about available Oracle CX Marketing Learning Subscriptions and other Oracle University training options. If you have questions, talk to your account manager, email us at [email protected], or submit a service request.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 28732862873286 Posts: 6 Bronze Trophy

Very helpful series ;-)

• Probably my favorite education series.

• How do I get access to this training?  I was laid off recently, but I want to continue learning.

• When will the instructor-led courses be scheduled for this training? I would like to get it on my calendar. Thanks!

• Gretchen Bulan-OracleGretchen Bulan-Oracle Posts: 196 Employee

When will the instructor-led courses be scheduled for this training? I would like to get it on my calendar. Thanks!

Hello,

The course is currently available in the learning portal. You can find it and register from the home page. Go to Training Schedule > B2B > 2017 > Modern Marketing: Revenue Performance Management. There are several sessions to choose from for the first months of the year.

Have a great day,

Gretchen

• 32085913208591 Posts: 1

Where can I download the slides for yesterday's class? Thanks.

Where can I download the slides for yesterday's class? Thanks.

Hi @3208591 ,

The course student guides can be found in the learning portal under Learning Library > B2B > Student Guides. You'll be able to download the material there.

Have a great day,

Gretchen

• 35175893517589 Posts: 2

Hello,

I am getting error when clicking on learning portal link https://oracle.learn.taleo.net/mcacademy

Could you please suggest what could be the reason and help to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance!!

Rajdeep Kumar

• 35175893517589 Posts: 2

Hello,

I am getting below error when clicking on learning portal link https://oracle.learn.taleo.net/mcacademy

Application Error Encountered

An error occurred in the application. Please contact your administrator and reference this ID 19925552.

Go back to your previous page.

Could you please suggest what could be the reason and help to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance!!

Rajdeep Kumar

Hello,

I am getting below error when clicking on learning portal link https://oracle.learn.taleo.net/mcacademy

Application Error Encountered

An error occurred in the application. Please contact your administrator and reference this ID 19925552.

Go back to your previous page.

Thanks in advance!!

Rajdeep Kumar

Hello @3517589

Apologies for the access issues you've encountered. Do you have an active education pass? Access to the learning portal requires an education pass or other training purchase. If you do have an account, please send a note to [email protected] for assistance. If you need information on obtaining a pass, please contact our sales team, [email protected].

Thank you,

Gretchen