Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Requirements for the Eloqua Master Title

Nora O'Leary-Roseberry-OracleNora O'Leary-Roseberry-Oracle Posts: 154 Employee
edited March 3 in Social Groups

Oracle University students enjoy exclusive access to industry-recognized accreditation programs that allow you to take charge of your own development, enhance your career and give your organization the benefit of having an in-house expert. Best of all, earning these titles means you are an acknowledged member of the Oracle CX Marketing community. The Eloqua Master title is the first tier of Eloqua product and best practice recognition.

Obtaining the Eloqua Master title requires successful completion of the courses listed below. Depending on the type of education pass, courses may be taken in the live virtual (LVC) format or viewed onDemand, or in a combination of these formats.

The Eloqua Master Learning Plan includes the following requirements:

You can find the Eloqua Master exam within the Eloqua Master Learning Plan. Those who earn the Eloqua Master title will receive a certificate of achievement and a badge on Topliners. As with our other titles, Eloqua Masters must renew their title annually to demonstrate their continued commitment to modern marketing excellence.

The deadline to achieve the current year Eloqua Master title is December 31. If you do not complete the above requirements (courses and exam) prior to December 31 in a given year, you are encouraged to pursue the next year's title by completing any remaining requirements and passing the exam. No exceptions will be given.

Already have your Eloqua Master title from the previous year? View the Requirements for yearly Bridge to learn what new Courses are available for 2020 that you need to complete in order to maintain your accreditation.

Good luck!

image004.png

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• @Kristin Farwell, thanks for this!  Maybe an obvious question, but here goes:  Is "2015 Master"  a different certification from  "2015 B2B Master" ?

• @Kristin Farwell, thanks for this!  Maybe an obvious question, but here goes:  Is "2015 Master"  a different certification from  "2015 B2B Master" ?

GREAT question. They are the same thing. We renamed the title from being just "Master" or to "B2B Master" since there will likely be some new titles added this year for our other products.

• Hi Kristin Farwell,

One question...I took all the 2014 Master courses however I didn't pass the exam.

Shall I start one more time with all those courses (Eloqua Fundamentals+RPM) in 2015?

• Hi Kristin Farwell,

One question...I took all the 2014 Master courses however I didn't pass the exam.

Shall I start one more time with all those courses (Eloqua Fundamentals+RPM) in 2015?

Hello @Pablo Gimenez! There is no need to retake the classes. You will just need to take (and pass) the 2015 Masters exam (which will be available soon).

• dabuzzdabuzz Posts: 4

Hello @Pablo Gimenez! There is no need to retake the classes. You will just need to take (and pass) the 2015 Masters exam (which will be available soon).

Is there any kind of ETA on the exam Kristin? I will will be done with the RPM classes next week and would like to take the exam shortly after. Thanks.

• @Matt Prielipp - The deadline for the 2015 Masters is December 31, 2015. I will add that to the article. Thanks for asking!

@Matt Prielipp - The deadline for the 2015 Masters is December 31, 2015. I will add that to the article. Thanks for asking!

Thank you Kristin, but I was also wondering when the 2015 Masters Exam would begin posting in Eloqua University. I am very much looking forward to taking it.

• It should be posted soon, by the end of the month at the very latest. We're a bit bogged down because of the holidays, thank you for your patience!

• @Matt Prielipp - The exam is ready and posted! You can find the exam in Eloqua University under the "Current Enrollments" tab. Helpful information on how to launch and take the exam can be found here. Best of luck!

@Matt Prielipp - The exam is ready and posted! You can find the exam in Eloqua University under the "Current Enrollments" tab. Helpful information on how to launch and take the exam can be found here. Best of luck!

Thank you so much for the update @Kristin Farwell, but even more so for the link for the how to page. Still have a couple of RPM classes to take next week, but want to start the new year as a Eloqua Master!

• @Kristin Farwell - Hi Kristin, I passed the 2014 Eloqua Masters exam but haven't received my badge yet (12/30 wasn't waiting to the last minute or anything!). Can I still take the 2015 exam or is my record not updated yet?

• Hi @Kimberly Musante - The Topliners system and Eloqua University are unfortunately not tied together on the backend, so we have to upload the list of names to Topliners to assign badges manually each month (not Modern Marketing, I know!). We usually have this taken care of in the first week of the following month, so you should see it any day! This does not impact your ability to take the 2015 exam. Best of luck!

• Hi @Kimberly Musante - The Topliners system and Eloqua University are unfortunately not tied together on the backend, so we have to upload the list of names to Topliners to assign badges manually each month (not Modern Marketing, I know!). We usually have this taken care of in the first week of the following month, so you should see it any day! This does not impact your ability to take the 2015 exam. Best of luck!

Hi Kristin, i took the exam in January and passed but have not seen the 2015 masters title added to my profile. Any steps I need to take to move this forward?

• Hi Kristin, i took the exam in January and passed but have not seen the 2015 masters title added to my profile. Any steps I need to take to move this forward?

Hi @kimberly.musante! We had a bit of a delay with the badges due to the migration last month. I've provided the list of Masters for Jan and February to the Topliners team and hope to see them assigned any day!

@Adrian Chang-Oracle / @moniquevdb-Oracle - Do either of you have an idea of when these badges might be assigned? Thanks!

• Adrian Chang-OracleAdrian Chang-Oracle Posts: 243 Green Ribbon

Hi @kimberly.musante! We had a bit of a delay with the badges due to the migration last month. I've provided the list of Masters for Jan and February to the Topliners team and hope to see them assigned any day!

@Adrian Chang-Oracle / @moniquevdb-Oracle - Do either of you have an idea of when these badges might be assigned? Thanks!

We are actively looking to get these badges assigned! Stay tuned.

• Lori_BLori_B Posts: 2

Hi, is there a place to officially register for the Masters program or do I just enroll in classes and then you will know once all classes and the exam have been passed?

• Hi, is there a place to officially register for the Masters program or do I just enroll in classes and then you will know once all classes and the exam have been passed?

Hi @emp2125! You simply need to take all the courses required (live and on-demand). Once those are successfully completed, the 2015 Masters exam will become available on your transcript. We recommend studying before taking the exam as it can be challenging. The best way to study is to review the PDF student guides from each class, paying special attention to "key learning" slides and the quizzes. Best of luck!

• Lori_BLori_B Posts: 2

Thank you, Kristin!

• RO'KRO'K Posts: 2

Hi, I just took and passed the 2015 B2B Masters Exam. I would like to put a badge on my linkedin profile. Does anyone know how to do that? Thanks in advance.

• Adrian Chang-OracleAdrian Chang-Oracle Posts: 243 Green Ribbon

Hi, I just took and passed the 2015 B2B Masters Exam. I would like to put a badge on my linkedin profile. Does anyone know how to do that? Thanks in advance.

Hello! We are currently batch uploading all Masters and Tenet certifications on a monthly basis! Any additional questions can be directed to [email protected].

• RO'KRO'K Posts: 2

Hello! We are currently batch uploading all Masters and Tenet certifications on a monthly basis! Any additional questions can be directed to [email protected].

Thank you Adrian!

• Do you need to take all the courses in 2015 to have the exam available? I took some of my courses last year and the rest recently, but the exam isn't available in my enrollments. The only options I have in my enrollments right now are the luminary ones, but I haven't taken the masters yet. Thanks

• Do you need to take all the courses in 2015 to have the exam available? I took some of my courses last year and the rest recently, but the exam isn't available in my enrollments. The only options I have in my enrollments right now are the luminary ones, but I haven't taken the masters yet. Thanks

Hi, @allison.parker.  Please email the Help Desk with all the details and they can help straighten out your transcript. Be sure to include your old email address that you may have used in the past and the new one that you're currently using to take courses.

• 30151683015168 Posts: 1

Hi I have been asked to research the possibility of taking an Oracle Eloqua Marketing certification and have come across this page. Looks like I will take the Oracle Marketing Cloud Masters exam. I have a few questions though:

1)I'm a bit worried about the December 31st 2015 deadline. If I complete a few of the 2015 masters classes before the end of 2015 but don't manage to pass the exam before the end of the year will the classes I have taken become irrelevant and I will need to start all over again in 2016? If so I would be best waiting until 2016 to start learning for the exam.

2)Am I correct in thinking I need an 'All Access Education Pass' in order to complete the course? Once this is paid does it cover all the class and exam fees? How much does the 'All Access Education Pass' cost?

3)I know this will be different for everyone depending on learning ability but what is the recommended amount of study hours to complete the '2015 B2B Masters Title' exam?

• Hi I have been asked to research the possibility of taking an Oracle Eloqua Marketing certification and have come across this page. Looks like I will take the Oracle Marketing Cloud Masters exam. I have a few questions though:

1)I'm a bit worried about the December 31st 2015 deadline. If I complete a few of the 2015 masters classes before the end of 2015 but don't manage to pass the exam before the end of the year will the classes I have taken become irrelevant and I will need to start all over again in 2016? If so I would be best waiting until 2016 to start learning for the exam.

2)Am I correct in thinking I need an 'All Access Education Pass' in order to complete the course? Once this is paid does it cover all the class and exam fees? How much does the 'All Access Education Pass' cost?

3)I know this will be different for everyone depending on learning ability but what is the recommended amount of study hours to complete the '2015 B2B Masters Title' exam?

Hello! So glad you're looking into training with Oracle Marketing Cloud Academy. Here are some answers for you:

1) Any classes you take in 2015 will still be counted as completed and you can continue your classes in 2016. Your B2B Oracle Eloqua Master accreditation would be dated 2016 if you finish in that year.

2) Yes, currently every student needs and All Access Education Pass to take any courses within the Academy. Yes, this pass covers all classes and exams for the duration of your pass term (one year). You can email [email protected] for pricing and help in provisioning your pass.

3) Once you start taking courses, you will be able to download support materials during every course. You can also take any course as many times as you want at no additional cost. As with any exam, the faster you complete your courses and the less time between taking courses and taking the exam, the easier/faster it will be for you. Most students do not need the three exam tries allowed

Hope this helps,

Clementina

• Hello! So glad you're looking into training with Oracle Marketing Cloud Academy. Here are some answers for you:

1) Any classes you take in 2015 will still be counted as completed and you can continue your classes in 2016. Your B2B Oracle Eloqua Master accreditation would be dated 2016 if you finish in that year.

2) Yes, currently every student needs and All Access Education Pass to take any courses within the Academy. Yes, this pass covers all classes and exams for the duration of your pass term (one year). You can email [email protected] for pricing and help in provisioning your pass.

3) Once you start taking courses, you will be able to download support materials during every course. You can also take any course as many times as you want at no additional cost. As with any exam, the faster you complete your courses and the less time between taking courses and taking the exam, the easier/faster it will be for you. Most students do not need the three exam tries allowed

Hope this helps,

Clementina

Hi Clementina,

One more question for you regarding #2. If my company has one All Access Education Pass, can only on person use it to take classes? Is the 'rule' only one pass per B2B Masters exam? Thanks!

• Hi Clementina,

One more question for you regarding #2. If my company has one All Access Education Pass, can only on person use it to take classes? Is the 'rule' only one pass per B2B Masters exam? Thanks!

Hi, @lauren.mcnulty.  Yes, each AAEP is assigned to one person specifically and so one Master title per year can be assigned as long as the pass is valid.

Thanks,

Clementina

• Hello,

Question: Will I receive a certification with my name on it (like a diploma) in my e-mail after taking and passing the exam?

Thank you in advance

• Hello,

Question: Will I receive a certification with my name on it (like a diploma) in my e-mail after taking and passing the exam?

Thank you in advance

Hi, there! YES, you will receive a nice PDF to display at your discretion. If you don't get one within a day or two of passing your exam, please email the Help Desk for it. Hope this helps and thanks for training with the Academy.

• HI Team,

Could you please add a "are you sure you want to submit your answers" warning page before taking the submission?

KR

Andrew