Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Oracle Eloqua: Web Profiling

Reenu VasnaniReenu Vasnani Posts: 70
edited January 14 in Social Groups

As Modern Marketers, we require an approach to reading and responding to the digital body language of our prospects. Tracking and incorporating this behavior helps with developing personalized experiences, creating relevant content and measuring lead engagement.

Eloqua 10: Web Profiling is a 3-hour Live Virtual Class (LVC) and an OnDemand course, available from Oracle University. This course is designed for Advanced Marketing users looking to better understand how to leverage visitor profiles in their marketing campaigns.

During the class, we’ll show hands-on examples of how visitor data can:

• Improve Personalization - Personalize your external website with Eloqua visitor data, using profile views and web data lookups
  • Enhance Visitor Analytics - Create query strings to track referring sources to Eloqua forms. Configure the Form Population Component to dynamically capture rich visitor data
  • Fine Tune Segmentation - Use page tags to understand visitor interest and engagement related to your campaigns

The good news? ALL Eloqua customers are enabled to track visitor activity, NO extra cost or setup is required! Eloqua configures this tracking during customer onboarding. So, all that is required is to learn how to access and use this information to start improving your visitor analytics and campaign personalization. In addition, this class will answer many of the common questions around how Eloqua collects and reports on visitor metrics and how profiles are aggregated and assigned to contacts.

pastedImage_0.png

To view upcoming class sessions for all Eloqua courses, click here.

Launch-Course03.png

Learn More from Oracle University

This Course is included with the Oracle CX Marketing Learning Subscriptions from Oracle University. Subscribers can view this Course anytime within their subscription. If you're not yet a subscriber, take a few moments to learn more about available Oracle CX Marketing Learning Subscriptions and other Oracle University training options. If you have questions, talk to your account manager, email the education team, or submit a service request.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Bianca - this is the best news!  However - I don't see it in the course catalog.  Does it take a bit to update?

• Bianca - this is the best news!  However - I don't see it in the course catalog.  Does it take a bit to update?

It's posted but it may be a little tricky to find. Try this; when viewing Current Enrollments, filter the enrollments by "ILT"  (available from the select list under Event Session Type) then go to page 9...it's item 85 and 86. Let me know if you find it!

• You can now search and find the course in Eloqua University. Navigate to Course Library and select either "All Eloqua 10" or "All Instructor Led". From there, you can scroll in the Enrollment Category area to find the Eloqua 10: Web Profiling course. If you select that course and click the "Search" button below the list, you will see just those classes. Enjoy!

EloquaU_E10WebProfiling.jpg

• 28740202874020 Posts: 18

I too have not been able to find it.

Please provide full link to where we can find this course

Thanks

Thorbjorn

Please provide the course code so that we can have Eloqua University give us the path.

• Hello, @Thorbjorn Dinesen! As noted in the comment above, when you log in to Eloqua University, click Course Library and then All Instructor Led or All Eloqua 10. On the next screen you will see all the classes that meet that criteria and you can choose a filter to narrow the results. In the Enrollment Category, select E10: Web Profiling and then Search. This will show you all the times the course is currently available. Note: the schedule is posted for the next 30-45 days. Courses beyond that time frame will not be listed. Let me know if you have any other questions!

TL_E10WebProfiling.png

• adesbiensadesbiens Posts: 9

Hello, @Thorbjorn Dinesen! As noted in the comment above, when you log in to Eloqua University, click Course Library and then All Instructor Led or All Eloqua 10. On the next screen you will see all the classes that meet that criteria and you can choose a filter to narrow the results. In the Enrollment Category, select E10: Web Profiling and then Search. This will show you all the times the course is currently available. Note: the schedule is posted for the next 30-45 days. Courses beyond that time frame will not be listed. Let me know if you have any other questions!

TL_E10WebProfiling.png

Is there any reason that there are so few sessions available for this course?  The search only turns up 1 session at 7AM in my local time zone and it's already full (limited to just 12 seats).  It seems like something as new/popular as this would be more widely available, but maybe I just looked at a bad time.

• Is there any reason that there are so few sessions available for this course?  The search only turns up 1 session at 7AM in my local time zone and it's already full (limited to just 12 seats).  It seems like something as new/popular as this would be more widely available, but maybe I just looked at a bad time.

Hi @Andrew Desbiens, I am glad to see you are excited about this course. I am doing a little checking in regards to  your question. I know that the schedule is always responsive to previous demand... which is ever changing . We appreciate your feedback and I'll get back to you soon with a more complete answer.

• Hi @Andrew Desbiens, I am glad to see you are excited about this course. I am doing a little checking in regards to  your question. I know that the schedule is always responsive to previous demand... which is ever changing . We appreciate your feedback and I'll get back to you soon with a more complete answer.

@Andrew Desbiens, I have great news - the June schedule is currently being loaded and there will definitely be sessions of Web Profiling offered in June. Check back in Eloqua University by end of day tomorrow or Wednesday on the outside. Thanks!

@Andrew Desbiens, I have great news - the June schedule is currently being loaded and there will definitely be sessions of Web Profiling offered in June. Check back in Eloqua University by end of day tomorrow or Wednesday on the outside. Thanks!

Hi Mindy.

I whent into EU today, but could not see any update enrolment for the June up-date of Web Profiling.

Is it because Part 2 has replaced Eloqua 10: Web Profiling?

Thanks

Thorbjorn

• adesbiensadesbiens Posts: 9

Awesome, thanks for the heads up Mindy!

• Hi Mindy.

I whent into EU today, but could not see any update enrolment for the June up-date of Web Profiling.

Is it because Part 2 has replaced Eloqua 10: Web Profiling?

Thanks

Thorbjorn

Hi @Thorbjorn Dinesen, when I log in to Eloqua University and search the Course Library > Instructor-Led > Eloqua10: Web Profiling - I see multiple sessions scheduled. I'm not sure if that answers your question. Mindy

Hi @Thorbjorn Dinesen, when I log in to Eloqua University and search the Course Library > Instructor-Led > Eloqua10: Web Profiling - I see multiple sessions scheduled. I'm not sure if that answers your question. Mindy

Hi Mindy.

I'm sorry but it did not answer my question.

As you said before there is a new E10 Web Profiling course out soon. It was that Part 2 course I have been trying to find.

Can you help me on that, please.

Thanks.

Thorbjorn

• Hi Mindy.

I'm sorry but it did not answer my question.

As you said before there is a new E10 Web Profiling course out soon. It was that Part 2 course I have been trying to find.

Can you help me on that, please.

Thanks.

Thorbjorn

Hello, @Thorbjorn Dinesen! The Web Profiling class is not part of a series (Part 1, Part 2, etc.). Was it a different class you were thinking of? Here is a list of our recently released courses if that helps. Feel free to message me directly if this dos not answer your questions. Have a great day!