- 3,675,607 Users
- 11,591 Discussions
- 18,509 Comments
Oracle Eloqua: Personalizing Campaigns
This 3-hour Live Virtual Class (LVC) and OnDemand training gives an introduction to building targeted nurture Campaigns. It provides an overview of the customer journey and illustrates how targeted communications can accelerate conversion through the buying stages. Learn how to build field merges, signatures, and dynamic content, and incorporate these elements into your content. This class is focused on building a targeted Welcome Campaign for net new Contacts added to the database.
By the end of this class, you will be able to:
- Describe the Buyers Journey in relation to lead nurturing
- Create a segment to identify new Contacts added to the database
- Create an Excluded Members filter to remove Campaign members
- Configure a Welcome Campaign template
- Create a Signature Layout and Signature Rule
- Create dynamic content for emails and landing pages
To view upcoming class sessions for all Eloqua courses, click here.
Learn More from Oracle University
This Course is included with the Oracle CX Marketing Learning Subscriptions from Oracle University. Subscribers can view this Course anytime within their subscription. If you're not yet a subscriber, take a few moments to learn more about available Oracle CX Marketing Learning Subscriptions and other Oracle University training options. If you have questions, talk to your account manager, email the education team, or submit a service request.