Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Achievement Badges on Topliners

Toni Tzenova-OracleToni Tzenova-Oracle Posts: 91 Employee
edited May 18 in Social Groups

Did you earn an Education achievement in recent months (Eloqua Master, Responsys Master)? Congratulations!

Your badge will appear in your profile in the month after you earned it. For example, if you completed your courses and/or exam for a badge in May, your badge will be assigned to your profile in June.

It's important to know that Oracle University Marketing Cloud and Topliners both use Oracle Single Sign-On (SSO) for access. In order for us to seamlessly add an achievement badge to your Topliners profile, the email address you use within the learning portal MUST MATCH the one you use on Topliners.

For example: Oracle University Marketing Cloud requires learners to use the email address for which training was purchased when logging into the system to register and take classes. This is usually your email address for your job. If you then use your personal address for Topliners, the two systems are not able to recognize you are the same person. We recommend you use your corporate email address for Oracle University Marketing Cloud AND Topliners. You only have to remember ONE login and we can easily find you to award your achievements!

To Update Your Email Address in Topliners:

Log in to Topliners and click your name in the top right and then select Edit Profile. On your profile, select the tab titled Your Profile. Next to your profile name or email address, click Edit. You will be directed to your profile settings. Select My Profile in the left column. Click the appropriate Edit link to change your Username or Password.

To Update Your Email Address in Oracle University Marketing Cloud:

Because Oracle University Marketing Cloud requires your corporate email address to log in, it's unlikely that this will change very often. However, if you've had a first or last name change, simply contact the Help Desk at [email protected] with details and request your account be updated. If your email address has also changed, you will need to update your Oracle Single-Sign-On account at https://profile.oracle.com. Lastly, if you have changed jobs and now have training access through a new company, please visit this post for instructions on how to "merge" your old and new transcripts.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Hi - I earned my badge in early September but haven't received anything yet. Will it come in my email or just in Topliners?

Thanks

• Hi - I earned my badge in early September but haven't received anything yet. Will it come in my email or just in Topliners?

Thanks

Hello! You will see your badge soon on Topliners. These are added monthly in the month after you have earned your credential, and are added to your profile in the Reputation section. Once you see your badge in the Reputation tab, you can then read our FAQ article on adding it to your email signature or LinkedIn profile. Congratulations on your accomplishment!

• JOrfJOrf Posts: 1

Hi - I passed the Masters Exam last November but still don't see the badge.  When will I see it?

Thanks

• Hi - I passed the Masters Exam last November but still don't see the badge.  When will I see it?

Thanks

Hello! Please send the Help Desk an email with your details and within it reference @Gretchen Bulan-Oracle so that she can troubleshoot with you. Hope this helps.

• 31376803137680 Posts: 1

Hi,

I have successfully completed the Eloqua Masters Exam way back in October 2015.

However, I have not received the Badge / Certificate yet.

Thanks

Diganta Malakar

• Hi ,

I have passed my B2B  Masters Exam on 14th June 2017,   but still don't see the badge.  When will I see it?

• Gretchen Bulan-OracleGretchen Bulan-Oracle Posts: 195 Employee

Hi ,

I have passed my B2B  Masters Exam on 14th June 2017,   but still don't see the badge.  When will I see it?

Hi @Yugandhar Madhusudanan

Congratulations on your accreditation! Your certificate was emailed on 6/14 to your email associated with your training account.

Achievements are reported to Topliners for badging early in the month following accreditation, so your badge will be assigned in late July (make sure your email in Topliners matches the username you use for the training account so the badge can be issued correctly).

Regards,

Gretchen

• 32425933242593 Posts: 1

Hello,

I have completed B2B Masters Exam But I have not any received certificate yet after completion.

Since my last working day is on Friday (7th July), Request you to send the certificate at the earliest.

Regards,

Aiswarya