Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Modern Marketing: Email Authentication Basics

Reenu VasnaniReenu Vasnani Posts: 70
edited January 14 in Social Groups

Phishing emails are created to look like genuine emails to compel unsuspecting recipients to divulge sensitive information, such as bank or credit card details and passwords. The similarity of appearance between phishing and real emails make it difficult for ISPs to differentiate between them, causing ISPs to block genuine emails if their legitimacy is not established. This hampers deliverability.

The solution is to assure ISPs of the "genuineness" of emails. One way to do this is through email authentication, which ensures that:

• The probability of your email account being mimicked by spammers is minimized through better security
  • ISPs can trust emails coming from your email servers

SPF.jpg

The 15-minute Best Practices: Email Authentication Basics OnDemand Course explains how email authentication helps to enhance deliverability and teaches the best practices for implementing it.

Launch-Course03.png

Learn More from Oracle University

This Course is included with the Oracle CX Marketing Learning Subscriptions from Oracle University. Subscribers can view this Course anytime within their subscription. If you're not yet a subscriber, take a few moments to learn more about available Oracle CX Marketing Learning Subscriptions and other Oracle University training options. If you have questions, talk to your account manager, email the education team, or submit a service request.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Good afternoon,

How do I view this Quickcast? When I log in to the learning portal, go to the course list, and click on this Quick Cast, it takes me right back to this post. I'm not finding the video anywhere. Thanks!

• Hello, @cmstrtta!  Go into the learning portal, select:

QuickCast Courses / click on your desired course / click the Launch link (a red star is placed in the image below just to show where it's located in the portal; no red star will actually appear)

Hope this helps and glad to see you're taking this course.

toplinersresponse.jpg

• Hello, @cmstrtta!  Go into the learning portal, select:

QuickCast Courses / click on your desired course / click the Launch link (a red star is placed in the image below just to show where it's located in the portal; no red star will actually appear)

Hope this helps and glad to see you're taking this course.

toplinersresponse.jpg

Excellent. I was looking in the wrong place. Thank you for the quick reply!

• 32734883273488 Posts: 4

Hi,

I can't find this course. I think I'm on the right place (Quickcast courses) but this course doesn't seem to exist. I have "Best Practices : Backlisting Basics (Quickcast)" : is it the same purpose ?

Thanks

• Gretchen Bulan-OracleGretchen Bulan-Oracle Posts: 196 Employee

Hi,

I can't find this course. I think I'm on the right place (Quickcast courses) but this course doesn't seem to exist. I have "Best Practices : Backlisting Basics (Quickcast)" : is it the same purpose ?

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks for your note. These are two different courses and the one you're looking for is not currently in the portal. It will be added, likely in June, with some upcoming reorganization in the learning library.

Have a great day,

Gretchen

• Jeremiah R. ClarkJeremiah R. Clark Posts: 3 Red Ribbon

Hello,

Thanks for your note. These are two different courses and the one you're looking for is not currently in the portal. It will be added, likely in June, with some upcoming reorganization in the learning library.

Have a great day,

Gretchen

Hi Gretchen,

Is this webcast available now?  I'm looking for it an unable to find it in the current library.

• Gretchen Bulan-OracleGretchen Bulan-Oracle Posts: 196 Employee

Hi Gretchen,

Is this webcast available now?  I'm looking for it an unable to find it in the current library.

Hello,

This course should now be visible in the learning portal.

To locate it from the home page, go to: Training Catalog > Digital Training > B2B > QuickCast

Regards,

Gretchen