Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Oracle Responsys: Multivariate Testing

Toni Tzenova-Oracle
Toni Tzenova-Oracle Posts: 91 Employee
edited May 2020 in Social Groups

This OnDemand Course discusses the Multivariate Testing feature in Responsys, which now allows marketers to create multiple versions of a single email campaign and evaluate results to determine the version with the best engagement. Easy-to-use configuration options allow you to define a percentage of a target audience to go through testing, set duration times for testing and much more.  Learn how to test various combinations of Subject Lines, From Address, and Message Body content using one email campaign. In addition, Responsys handles the combination creation for factorial testing – simply enter the content you want to test and Responsys handles the rest! A new report displays a comprehensive breakdown of multivariate campaign results, winners, and sparklines, so you can apply your usual metrics to interpret engagement levels. Multivariate testing just got a whole lot easier!

MVT-02.png

Launch-Course03.png

Learn More from Oracle University

This Course is included with the Oracle CX Marketing Learning Subscriptions from Oracle University. Subscribers can view this Course anytime within their subscription. If you're not yet a subscriber, take a few moments to learn more about available Oracle CX Marketing Learning Subscriptions and other Oracle University training options. If you have questions, talk to your account manager, email us at [email protected], or submit a service request.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Hi, I just clicked on Academy learning portal  and every time (even do in other courses) I just have the error:

The following error has occurred: Invalid Identifier.

Please contact your administrator.

Who is the administrator?

• Hi, I just clicked on Academy learning portal  and every time (even do in other courses) I just have the error:

Thank you for this feedback.  I have just forwarded it and will get back to you with an answer.

Hi @3150972,

Thanks for your inquiry. We'll be glad to check into your access to our training. Access to our learning portal requires a training purchase. Have you purchased and been assigned an education pass through Oracle Marketing Cloud Academy? If you have, please send a note to our help desk, [email protected], so that we can check your account using your Academy username (we're not able to identify you with the Topliners assigned number here). If you need information about purchasing training, you can also email the help desk, or contact our sales team, [email protected].

We look forward to assisting further.

Regards,

Gretchen

• Gretchen Bulan-Oracle
    Gretchen Bulan-Oracle Posts: 195 Employee

Hi, I just clicked on Academy learning portal  and every time (even do in other courses) I just have the error:

Hi @3150972

Thanks for your inquiry. We'll be glad to check into your access to Oracle Marketing Cloud Academy. Access to our learning portal requires a training purchase, such as an Academy education pass. Have you purchased and been assigned an education pass or other training? You would have received Welcome information via email after an account was activated. If so, please send a note to our help desk, [email protected], so that we can check your account access using your username (we're unable to identify you with the Topliners assigned number here). If you need information about purchasing training, you can also email the help desk, or contact our sales team at [email protected].

We look forward to assisting further.

Regards,

Gretchen