Getting Started with Interactive Dashboards Plus
Interactive Dashboards Plus (ID+) is an exciting, new feature within Interactive Dashboards that helps users create and publish your own reports to other users within your company. To get access to this feature, you will need to complete two short (and free) online courses, which will help you get the most benefit from ID+. These courses, and other useful guides, may be found below.
If you have been approved for access to Interactive Dashboards Plus, view the courses below and complete the assessments to gain access to the feature.
If you have not been approved for access, but would like to gain access to Interactive Dashboards Plus, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Training Courses and Assessments (Course completion is mandatory before access will be given)
- Course 1: Creating a Custom Report on Interactive Dashboards Plus
- Course 2: Emailing an Analysis on Interactive Dashboards
- Oracle Responsys Interactive Dashboards Overview and Benefits Guide
- Quick Start Guide: Creating a Custom Report in Interactive Dashboards Plus
- Quick Start Guide: Emailing an Analysis on Interactive Dashboards
For resources on Interactive Dashboards, go here.