Discussions

Enabling DataLogix in CX Audience via MyServices

Saransh Agarwal-Oracle
Saransh Agarwal-Oracle Principal Program ManagerPosts: 2 Employee
edited Apr 24, 2022 2:09PM in Audience Segmentation

Prerequisites

Purchase Oracle Data Cloud by working with customer success manager or sales rep. This can be verified by navigating to Resource Quota Tab (in MyServices), and locate 'Oracle Customer Experience Audience with Oracle Data Cloud'

Steps:

1. Click the My Services URL in the email you received from Oracle. Make sure you have admin accessThe Sign in to Oracle Cloud page is displayed.
  2. Enter your User Name and Password, and then click Sign In.When login is complete, the Oracle Cloud - My Services Dashboard is displayed
  3. Click the CX Audience tile to view the service details.
  4. The Modify Oracle Marketing Cloud Instance page is displayed. In the field for Oracle CX Audience - Data Cloud Integration (Unit Per Month), write '1'. When you have finished, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Modify.
  5. The Confirmation dialog is displayed. Click Modify to submit your changes to Oracle for configuring. You can also click Cancel to go back to the Modify Oracle CX Audience Instance page without making updates to your service instance, and then click Cancel again to return to the Service Details: Oracle Marketing Cloud page.
  6. After you update the service instance, the Service Details: Oracle Marketing Cloud page is displayed and a message banner across the top of the screen identifies the service instance that was updated. The add-on products will not be available right away. It takes Oracle several days to complete all of the steps to activate Datalogix for your service instance. Oracle notifies you by email when the new add-on products are ready to use.
  7. Log out of Oracle Cloud - My Services: Click the user menu, and then select Sign Out.
  8. The CX Audience service instance's status remains "Active" during the update. When the updates are completed, you will receive an email from Oracle Cloud informing you of the updates made to the service instance. If you log in to the Oracle Cloud - My Services portal after the updates are completed, you will see that the service instance details now show the newly added products.

The documentation is now available on CX Marketing cloud portal docs. https://docs.oracle.com/cloud/latest/marketingcs_gs/OMCEE/Help/Subscriptions/CXA_UpdateAdd.htm

Post edited by OIT Integration User on