- 3,675,632 Users
- 11,602 Discussions
- 18,529 Comments
Oracle Eloqua 20D (November 2020): Customer Release Briefing
Oracle Eloqua 20D Release Highlights
- New Look and Feel for Eloqua: Eloqua UI is getting an exciting new look and feel. You’ll notice a design refresh applied to different areas of the platform starting with the Eloqua login screen, main navigation menu, hamburger menu, and MyEloqua home page
- Archiving Emails and Forms: You can now archive both forms and emails, and choose to include or exclude archived assets from reports in Insight.
- New Zoom App: You can now send Webinar or Meeting registrations to Zoom and we have brought back participant information from Zoom onto the Campaign Canvas in Eloqua.
- Send Time Optimization*: With STO, Eloqua can determine the optimum time for you to send an email in a campaign *(Now generally available with the Eloqua Advanced Intelligence Add-on package)
- Contact Fatigue Analysis*: With the power of AI, you can identify how fatigued your customers are so that you can change your message frequency to reduce disengagement and minimize opt-outs *(Now generally available with the Eloqua Advanced Intelligence Add-on package)
- And so much more!
Need more info? Watch the Release Briefing Video
Oracle Eloqua 20D
Find your timezone - https://www.worldtimebuddy.com
Learn how to find your POD. Bookmark your calendar with future tentative dates here.
- NEW: Eloqua's Advanced Intelligence Add-On Package
- Listing of Current Product Notices is available within the Oracle Eloqua Release Center
- Oracle Eloqua Feature Availability Programs
- Oracle Eloqua Fixes and Known Issues
- Complete New Feature Summary for 20D
- What's New in Oracle Eloqua 20D [Coming Soon]
- Education from Oracle University: 20D What’s New Learning Path [Coming Soon]
Have questions about these release items? Feel free to post them below, and the Eloqua Product Team will chime in.
Post edited by Mateo Djuric-Oracle on