- 3,676,428 Users
- 9,708 Discussions
- 14,075 Comments
DemandGen is Hiring! Come join us as our next Eloqua Solutions Architect!
DemandGen is continuing to grow our team and are looking for a seasoned Eloqua Solutions Architect (or long-time Eloqua Master) to join a world-class team of Technologists and Consultants. Have a look below and apply here if interested.
A DemandGen Solutions Architect performs the following roles for our clients, and within the organization:
- Works as an Eloqua technical subject matter expert, having had the breadth and depth of experience to not only develop amazing tactical solutions, but to also provide implementation best-practices based on real-world experiences.
- Consistently strives to expand the depth of their toolkit to provide clients with innovative best-in-class solutions.
The Solutions Architect is a hands-on Eloqua user, with deep knowledge of the product. In this role, you will lead the technical portion of Eloqua projects and provide best practices to the client. The role requires the ability to listen to and gather customer requirements, work with a team to determine the best solution, and build that solution in Eloqua and other systems (CRM, 3rd party, etc), in collaboration with teammates and clients. The Solution Architect will work on many customer projects at the same time, and must have the ability to constantly shift gears, solve problems, synthesize ideas, and listen to changing needs.
The ideal candidate possesses a keen eye for detail, has a customer-focused mindset, and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. In addition, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated, a quick learner and able to work independently from a quiet home office that is free from distractions. This is a remote work opportunity with occasional travel.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Five (5) or more years ‘best practices’ experience in a consulting or marketing/sales operations capacity, preferably in a B-to-B environment
- Five (5) or more years using Eloqua in an advanced/admin capacity (Lead Scoring, Customer Lifecycle, CRM Integration, Lead Nurturing, Data Normalization, 3rd Party Integrations)
- Intermediate or Advanced knowledge and use of Salesforce.com. Knowledge of MS Dynamics, Siebel On-Demand, NetSuite or other CRM systems a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. You must be able to inspire confidence and trust by explaining complex subjects to many different audiences, in many different ways: Marketing, Sales, IT, Executives
- Knowledge of lead nurturing, lead scoring and sales/marketing organization alignment principles. We want you to have lived it
- An ability to conduct detailed training sessions in Eloqua
- Ability to manage and drive multiple projects simultaneously in a remote capacity
- Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities and scenarios on a daily basis
- Visio, LucidChart, Access, Excel, Power Point
- Firm understanding of relational databases
- CRM Administrator Certification
- Eloqua Certifications (Master, Luminary, Implementation Certified)
- Teaching and/or training experience
- A self-motivated individual, able to perform at a high-level in a remote capacity (home office)
- An ability to think strategically, yet have the ability and experience to execute at a tactical level
- Problem solving skills and a willingness continually seek new solutions, technology and processes