Discussions

Agent reports and Management of Reports

Michelle D
Michelle D Posts: 27 Bronze Medal

Hi there,

It would be wonderful to be able to get an overview of the email addresses linked to various agents. I have a lot of agents and if someone leaves the company, or someone asks to have the same reports as John, for example, I struggle to do this. It isn't possible to go through all my agents to find out. Also if there are some email addresses that are no longer valid and I don't know they have left the company it would be nice to be able to clean these or be aware of email addresses that no longer work. I assume this would help keep things clean and limit resources when not needed, ie sending an report to an invalid email address.

Thanks

Michelle

Tagged:
3 votes

In Progress · Last Updated

Thank you for submitting your idea. We are very interested in your thoughts on any features you would like to see in our product. Product team has considered the idea and would be including in future roadmap. please keep an eye on our Eloqua Release Center for updates on when this might be available: https://community.oracle.com/topliners/discussion/4470014/oracle-eloqua-release-center. Again, we thank you for your time and welcome any suggestions.