- 3,677,424 Users
- 7,790 Discussions
- 12,840 Comments
Optum is hiring a Sr. Marketing Product Database Analyst - Telecommute
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our Service Centers, improve our Service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 5 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions, and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their Healthcare needs, and stay on track with their Health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation, and Performance.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to either work onsite in Eden Prairie, MN or telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Serve as the subject matter expert to Marketing Services on the Marketing Automation Tool (MAT)
- Assist in supporting and maintaining MAT
- Troubleshoot and solve MAT application issues and/or deficiencies
- Collaborate with the Digital Strategy and Execution team to offer solutions and best practice guidelines for campaigns, emails, forms and landing pages
- Support data integration efforts with our CRM platform, Salesforce.com, including audience targeting and list generation, personalization, lead scoring and campaign reporting
- Manage and communicate new functionality and releases related to our MAT
- Manage vendor relationships and check ins
- Governs and implements standards for database cleanliness, quality, and standardization
- Manage database compliance and privacy in accordance with GDPR, CASL, LGPD, CCPA, CAN-SPAM and other regulations
- Monitors and maintains our MAT IP scores and deliverability measures
- Collaborate extensively with the Analytics team on data quality and governance on MAT inputs / outputs used across various reporting platforms
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience with a CRM platform used for managing client and prospect databases and report on campaign execution and effectiveness
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with a marketing automation platform such as Eloqua, or Marketo, or an email platform like Responsys or ExactTarget
- 3+ years of leadership relationship experience including influencing and presenting strategic concepts
- 3+ experience engaging applicable stakeholders to drive marketing automation strategies and plans.
- 3+ years of interpreting and analyzing marketing automation best practices, effectiveness and driving applicable action
- Understanding of sales cycles and lead management processes with their respective pressures on the marketing organization to drive demand and revenue.
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivot tables), and Microsoft PowerPoint (editing decks and slides)
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Previous experience with Domo
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com
- Basic familiarity with web analytics systems
- Eloqua experience
- Expert level of proficiency with Excel (Utilize functions and formulas, create charts, create pivot tables)
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities at: click here.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.