Update to Community Naming: Audience Segmentation Insiders
Today we’ve made an update to our community name from “CX Audience Insiders” to “Audience Segmentation Insiders” to help it better correspond with last year’s release of Oracle Audience Segmentation. For existing CX Audience customers that have not yet migrated to the new Oracle Audience Segmentation product at this point, there's no need to find a new Insiders group. You’ll still find helpful content and updates here.
Below are some helpful resources and reminders about last years’ release of Oracle Audience Segmentation. We look forward to continuing to bring you updates on new features and releases this year!
What is Oracle Audience Segmentation?
- Audience Segmentation is a new and improved segmentation platform designed to support your B2C Marketing campaigns
- Audience Segmentation customers can leverage an out of the box enterprise-grade data model that is extremely flexible to customize
- Marketers can enjoy the ability to segment based off an endless choice of attributes, without any IT bottlenecks or the need for technical expertise.
Quick Product Overview
Help Center Documentation
- For end users: https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/marketing/audience-user/index.htm
- For developers: https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/marketing/audience-develop/index.htm
- How to videos: https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/marketing/audience-user/Help/More/Videos.htm
Recent Release Highlights and Roadmap
- (December 2021) Roadmap: https://community.oracle.com/topliners/discussion/4477633/oracle-audience-segmentation-product-roadmap-december-2021#latest
- Recent Releases: https://community.oracle.com/topliners/discussion/4477480/oracle-audience-segmentation-21d-release-resources#latest
To find out more, please reach out to your Oracle account representative.
If you’re an existing CX Audience customer, you’re invited to keep using the original platform:
- Help center documentation can still be accessed here: https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/marketing/cx-audience-user/Help/GetStartedLP.htm
- Release notes can still be accessed here: https://www.oracle.com/webfolder/technetwork/tutorials/tutorial/readiness/offering.html?offering=marketing-cx-audience-20