Landing Page custom URL - not works with forms
I would like to ask you if this is just default settings for Eloqua, or I missed something.
- I created the Form with Thank You page redirection after submission
- I prepared the Thank You landing page with Vanity URL (custom url: www.123.com/123)
- In Processing step, I did choose the LP that I have just created
- After Submission, the customer is redirect to this LP but.... with different ULR then I have customized.
- After short discussion with Oracle Support, I got info that I need to upload special picklist to link the Thank you page with custom URL...
- This is really strange that system works like that as there is a lot of additional job to do in system that was already done by adding custom URL by me :) So the URL is a system Eloqua URL not the custom one.
Am I missed something or there is easier way to achieve my so simple goal ?:)