Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Modern Marketing: Leadership Metrics

Toni Tzenova-OracleToni Tzenova-Oracle Posts: 91 Employee
edited April 21 in Social Groups

The biggest challenge marketers face is a lack of clarity on how their department influences the company’s bottom line. This is because they mostly focus on campaign performance data, which is not tied to ROI. Marketers need to focus instead on data points essential to budget planning, such as:

• Number of leads generated
  • Number of leads dropping out mid-sales cycle
  • Reason codes for dropped or rejected leads
  • How close the leads are to purchase
  • How much revenue Marketing generates

Topliners.jpg

In one hour, the Modern Marketing: Leadership Metrics OnDemand Course explains Marketing’s accountability and contribution to a company’s revenue growth by focusing on the metrics that help drive revenue. This e-learning describes the Integrated Sales and Marketing Funnel and its various stages. It explains how you can build segments in Eloqua to track the Marketing stages of the funnel: Suspects, Prospects, and  Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs). You also learn how to date stamp MQLs in order to maintain lead quality.

Launch-Course03.png

Learn More from Oracle University

This Course is included with the Oracle CX Marketing Learning Subscriptions from Oracle University. Subscribers can view this Course anytime within their subscription. If you're not yet a subscriber, take a few moments to learn more about available Oracle CX Marketing Learning Subscriptions and other Oracle University training options. If you have questions, talk to your account manager, email us at [email protected], or submit a service request.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 28611732861173 Posts: 2

The link to beehiveonline.oracle.com does not work...

• The link to beehiveonline.oracle.com does not work...

Hi @Venkat Narayanan - Thank you for letting us know! I've corrected the URL above. It is also here for your convenience.

• 28611732861173 Posts: 2

Thank you for the quick reply!

• juliahjuliah Posts: 1

Great topic! Thanks for this.

• Looks like a great class! Will the class still be relevant (i.e., actionable) for those of us who use custom lead scoring models and lead funnel stages?

cc @Kristin Farwell

• @Alex Krawchick, I took this training yesterday afternoon just to confirm. It's definitely something I think you would get value from. Remember when you finished RPM and thought "I understand the concepts, but how do I some of this in Eloqua"? Because this is an "Applied Best Practices" course, it is about applying those best practices in real life. How do I build the segments to track the trends in number of Suspects or Marketing Qualified leads in the funnel, or how do I build a program to date stamp qualified leads. The training does use 'standard' stage names, but of course you can use whatever names and qualifications that you use internally. Let us know what you think once you get a chance to take it!

• Cullen RuffnerCullen Ruffner Posts: 20 Bronze Crown

I've been through this course, and it's great. Good job!

• i want to take this course, but there is no link to Enroll in the pop-up I get HELP!