Discussions

Set Default Hex Codes for Emails and Landing Pages

3047941 Posts: 2
edited Mar 21, 2018 10:21AM in Dream It

Our company has standard fonts and colours that we must adhere to. Each time an email is built, I have to highlight my text, open up Tools, set my font colour and type, and then continue on my way. This takes 30 seconds to do but with the number of emails we build in a day, this would be a tremendous time saving.

Post edited by Unknown User on
6 votes

Delivered · Last Updated

Comments

• Why not just create a blank email template which already has this in the CSS?

• We implemented this with our new Design editor. You can create a default style font for the email and for a template. You can protect that default font in the template so every email you create from that template will have those default fonts and colors.

• We implemented this with our new Design editor. You can create a default style font for the email and for a template. You can protect that default font in the template so every email you create from that template will have those default fonts and colors.

Where is the documentation on this please?

• User_2Q4T0
    User_2Q4T0 Posts: 3 Red Ribbon

We implemented this with our new Design editor. You can create a default style font for the email and for a template. You can protect that default font in the template so every email you create from that template will have those default fonts and colors.

The functionality is missing the ability to set a standard font size. The Eloqua default is 12px but best practices from my design group want it to be 14px or 16px