Discussions

Upload users - Missing fields in mapping step

George Cucos-Oracle
George Cucos-Oracle Posts: 1 Employee
edited February 2020 in Dream It

Please add Email Sender address to Field Mapping step in Upload/Update users. I have added it in my upload file but it's not available in Eloqua when I do the field mapping. The Email sender address is used in signature rules and we had to update more than 200 users manually because we weren't able to do this email address mapping.
Also, I would like to request City, Zip Code and Country to be added to the mapping list.  See the below screenshot.
Thank you.

Corina
Available_fields_for_mapping.jpg

Post edited by Unknown User on
9 votes

Delivered · Last Updated

Comments

• Marie Salomon
    Marie Salomon Posts: 2 Red Ribbon

I strongly agree with this dream,

I'm sure that a lot of companies are now using a DMARC authentication protocol like ours...

For us it means that we have to change the Sender display email address of every new user we create.

We also had to upload manually more than a hundred users Sender display email addresses because this field is missing in the upload wizzard, such a nightmare....

I'm really looking forward this feature

• Lou Patrick
    Lou Patrick Posts: 190 Gold Badge

Adding the following signature fields to User Upload is currently In Progress:

• City
    • State
    • Country
    • Zip Code
    • Email sender address
  • Jacob Esson
    Jacob Esson Posts: 38 Silver Badge

Adding the following signature fields to User Upload is currently In Progress:

• City
    • State
    • Country
    • Zip Code
    • Email sender address

another issue is the placing of users in a folder in a mass upload.

For example, We enabled SSO for most of the instance.  By default the default folder is chosen. if you make this massive update it would be good if all these contacts would stay in their respective folders.  now a seperate update is required to put them all back in their respective folders.

in addition, the default mapping is set on username, mapping on another ID (email address) would be good improvement too. (you cannot haven two accounts with the same email address in eloqua)

thanks for considering.

Best

Jacob

• Lou Patrick

another issue is the placing of users in a folder in a mass upload.

For example, We enabled SSO for most of the instance.  By default the default folder is chosen. if you make this massive update it would be good if all these contacts would stay in their respective folders.  now a seperate update is required to put them all back in their respective folders.

in addition, the default mapping is set on username, mapping on another ID (email address) would be good improvement too. (you cannot haven two accounts with the same email address in eloqua)

thanks for considering.

Best

Jacob

Great idea! I'd encourage creating a new separate idea just for this, so that it can be voted on and considered in the future.

• Lou Patrick

Adding the following signature fields to User Upload is coming with release 20A:

• City
    • State
    • Country
    • Zip Code
    • Email sender address