Oracle Infinity Data Collection Release Notes for April 10, 2020
The following enhancement has been made for Oracle Infinity Data Collection:
- A Tag Management System plugin has been added to the list of available plugins. Enabling this plugin allows the tag to operate properly when used in the context of Google Tag Manager and Tealium, ensuring proper load order and access to available data layers.
- The order of Data Collection and Account Settings in the home page menu is now consistent with the top-level navigation bar.
The following Oracle Infinity defects have been resolved:
- The tag list screen now shows a more appropriate message when there are no tags configured in the account. (INF-37961)
- The “Create Tag” button is now set to enable only after the list of tags is loaded to prevent the creation of duplicate tag IDs. (INF-37317)
- Deleting a tag will now delete all of its configurations, and not just the active one. (INF-37314)
Post edited by OIT Integration User on