Dynamic Calc Issue in EPM Enterprise Cloud Pod
SummaryDynamic Calcs Not Firing in the Absense of Data
I'm seeing some unexpected behavior with regard to dynamic calculations in the EPM Enterprise Cloud pods (Planning) and was wondering if anyone else is seeing something similar. Here's what's going on - screenshots are uploaded.
- I use a number of dynamically calculated accounts as indexes for use in other calculations.
- Example: Account periodNum returns a number based on the current Period. (Jan = 1, Feb = 2, Mar = 3, etc).
- In an on-prem 126.96.36.199 instance (with Hybrid enabled), this formula returns the correct results.
- This approach worked well in an older Standard (non-EPBCS) pod.
- It's not working in my EPM Enterprise Cloud pod. (Note - I downloaded the outline to an on-prem instance for testing.)