Controls In Oracle To Stop PO Receipt Correction Once an Invoice Is Paid
SummaryLooking for Available Controls to Stop Requesters from Correcting Receipt Once an Invoice has been Processed & Paid
We are looking for Controls/Options available in Oracle Cloud (20C) by using which we can restrict requester to correct the receipt when an invoice has already been processed or paid. PFB the detailed steps.
1. Requisition Created and Approved (Qty#100)
2. Purchase Order Created and Approved (Qty#100)
3. Partial PO Receipt Created (Qty#30)
4. AP Invoice#1 Matched (3-Way) and Paid (Qty#30)
5. Requester Corrects the PO Receipt and Updates the existing receipt from '30' to '0' (Due to Business Reasons Or Unknowingly)