Register today for Oracle CloudWorld. October 17th - 20th, Las Vegas

Register now

Hillel Cooperman, Senior VP of User Experience Design, has a message for you on Oracle CloudWorld

Watch now
Dynamic Scale Markers for Trellis Graph — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Dynamic Scale Markers for Trellis Graph

Views
Comments
edited Jun 30, 2020 3:19PM in General Transactional Reporting (OTBI) 5 comments

Summary

How to define Scale Markers that vary by Account in order to reflect the service level agreement for the Account

Content

In a Trellis graph of Account v. Activities I would like to show a Scale Marker at the level of the number of activities allowed for the Account per month. I have columns of the Trellis equal to the months, the rows are the Accounts, and the magnitude of the value is the Number of Activities. Some Accounts get 10 Activities per month, others get 20 Activities per month, and others get just 5 Activities per month. I would like the Scale Marker to change for each account, based on a number column that is on the Account record, so we can see how close to the monthly limit the Account is getting.

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!