Difference 'Supplier Self Service Administrator' role, 'Supplier Self Service Clerk' role and Suppli
I'm having trouble to see the difference between:
- Attaching role 'Supplier Service Administrator' role to a Supplier Contact
- Attaching role 'Supplier Service Clerk' role to a Supplier Contact
- Marking a Supplier Contact as 'Administrative Contact'
The only obvious difference is that option 1 and 2 provides Supplier Contact with access to 'Manage Profile' in Supplier Portal. Only being marked with 'Administrative' contact (option 3) does not give you this access.
So my 2 main questions:
- What's the difference between roles in option 1 and 2? In Supplier Portal I don't see any difference.
- What can an 'Administrative Contact' do or not do in comparison with one that is not Administrative?