How can we default the Account of the Transaction Line in the Create Miscellaneous Transaction page?
SummaryEvery day, the customer needs to create lots of Miscellaneous Transactios manually, all of them hitting the same Account. Is it possible to make it come by default?
1. Navigate to Home > Supply Chain Execution > Inventory Management.
2. Click Tasks > Create Miscellaneous Transaction.
3. On Type poplist, pick Miscellaneous Issue.
4. On Use Current Item Cost poplist, pick Yes.
5. On Transaction Lines region, click Add (+).
6. Enter the Item, Subinventory, UOM, and Quantity fields.
7. Account field is also required, but it is the same for each and every Miscellaneous Transaction this customer enters. They need this field to be defaulted from that account number.