Accounting Hub Financial Services Reference Architectures and Best Practices (technical brief)
The white paper describes how financial services customers can implement the Accounting Hub with a robust, sustainable and performant architecture.
It has the following sections:
- Financial services industry initiatives. A brief summary of challenges facing the financial services industry and initiatives designed to address them.
- Accounting Hub overview. Introduction to the Accounting Hub and its principal components.
- Financial services reference architectures. Two alternative reference architectures for financial services.
- Modelling principles. Guidance and best practices for modelling the flow of source system transactions through the Accounting Hub.
- Enrichment and management reporting. How to harmonize financial and management reporting without compromising performance.